Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

你好 美 女

Nice AUG, you might be better off mounting the laser on the left hand side though. That way it is it might snag on your SAAV, also try routing the cable on the other side and crossing the top of the receiver behind the rear of the scope mount.

Lol thanks. Been learning chinese? :P

I might give your suggestion a try :)

LOL.

Nice AUG - been some time I've seen a nice A1...makes me want to get one haha.

i love your aug punkypink ...

Thanks too :)

Here's my baby although some people don't like her but she gets the job done ;) Only internal upgrades are Madbull Black python TB, PDC metal hop, H-hop rubber and Systema Bucking.

1052351gv6.th.jpg

I do plan on Machining out the old fore grip bracket so that the launcher sits a bit further back.

Edited by strikejd
Here's my baby although some people don't like her but she gets the job done ;) Only internal upgrades are Madbull Black python TB, PDC metal hop, H-hop rubber and Systema Bucking.

1052351gv6.th.jpg

I do plan on Machining out the old fore grip bracket so that the launcher sits a bit further back.

How do you like the PNC metal hopup? I may grab one since my G&P's blue plastic adjustment lever broke. <_<

Dentrity-email-answering-guy told me "I think the G&P is made of quality than the PNC". Whats your take? Accuracy results are good?

To be honest the accuracy results are pretty *suitcase* and the adjuster is too loose making it jump out of position easily. But to be fair the accuracy could be down to the fact that I over tightened and stiped one of the screws holding the inner barrel in place next to the hop and it rotates back and forth ever so slightly and that could be whats causing the lack of accuracy. At the moment it seems worse than it did stock IMO :(

*snip*

Looks okay with the short barrel and M203, but not a look I'd use myself. Like the scope, though.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!

Have an e-cookie for that launcher! looks right at home under an AUG... Can't say I'm a fan of the cammo job, but at least it's original, and in all fairness, I don't like may cammo'ed guns!

Try reversing the direction of the mount on your aimpoint, it'll look better on the rail...

flash

no.1 reason for crappy photos

edited for accuracy...

Edited by Treadhead
  • 2 weeks later...

A tutorial? eerrrrrr... :nosleep:

1) Take a receiver

2) Cut the top (aaarrrghhh... :wide-eyed: )

3) Take a metal piece

and... cut, cut, cut, file, file, file, *cry*, file, cut, file, file, file, file

4) Fix this on the receiver with a super strong glue

5) Search a long rail (bit hard to find)

6) Paint

;)

Another configuration:

a59616ca7fd619a51c508d3972563bc4.jpg