Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very interested in how you built that replacement gas block rail thingy.

It's a madbull RIS (This product) where I reamed the inner diameter for mount this part on the gas block part.

I also ripped the top rail and I made two notchs with a saw and a file (need a lot of patience! :D )

I also cutted the small gas block on the barrel part, then I filed the barrel's seat for obtain a steady cylinder.

I hope you understand me... :unsure:

It's a madbull RIS (This product) where I reamed the inner diameter for mount this part on the gas block part.

I also ripped the top rail and I made two notchs with a saw and a file (need a lot of patience! :D )

I also cutted the small gas block on the barrel part, then I filed the barrel's seat for obtain a steady cylinder.

I hope you understand me... :unsure:

I know where my student loan will be going when it comes through lol

FINALLY! :)

I will buy a sling attach for RIS for the left rail, and some paracord at the back and... it will over! :D

Thanks for your comments! :)

Looks like you're missing the rear sling loop - what are you going to attach that paracord sling to?

And your English is fine. Certainly better than my French... ;)

Thank you all! :)

I'm glad to see that you like my AUG and to hear that my english isn't so horrible! :D

Yes I've forgot to reassemble my sling bucket... it fixed now.

And below, two photos with Eotech 557 + Magnifier 4X configuration:

ffe7965c7288815b223ffcef96d16c87.jpg

76068f3606ea526129a164da433cbea2.jpg

But for the game, I prefer the ACOG + Docter sight configuration: I found it more practical and better balanced (less heavy too!)

For the rear silng's attach, I've mounted two sling bucket on each side, after to removing the metal loop. Then I put some paracord.

Tbone: Can you do a pic or two without all the sights and lights and handles and things attached - just bare rails? I'd like to get a better look at how you've attached the rails.

Photos taken fastly, sorry for the ###### quality:

5b6de5a6ffe3c6b38ce51e0559a14eb1.jpg

752fe4b7897e9896e3aa4f1b7a45379b.jpg

a9f9b121103c1c508a0979f7742d76bc.jpg

(yes, it's a bit battle-worned now! ;) )