Aug Picture Thread

Zepher - I *LOVE* that taclight mounted on your scope with an upside-down scope ring!. Genius. :D Not too sure about the black-taped presure switch though, but if it works.... What kind of rail option are you thinking of using?

It actually a dedicated unit that holds a laser and taclight. I've got no idea who makes it, as I got it in a trade. It works fantastically though, and looks pretty cool, if I do say so myself ;)

The black tape is just until a get a bit of velcro for the pressure switch.

As far as rails, me and Landonator are going to do something similar to what Tbone67 did with the railed M4 gas block. I think Landonator is going to use a quad rail madbull one, whereas I might for a model with just one rail (for the bipod), seeing as I already have my laser and taclight sorted.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought I'd see the day, but I am now an owner of an AUG Civi. My Dad meant to buy a P90 for himself but somehow, someway ended up with an AUG. He even ordered an extra magazine for the P90... I have three standard magazines coming in the mail. Only thing is, is it's in my home town and I'm off at college. Good thing I'm going home this weekend :D

Experience of handling the real AUG? Oh, wait, I don't think he has.

Do you know this for sure? You might be surprised...

Heroshark - what did you do to the pistolgrip to get those finger ridges?

Clive - Great first post on the forum. Welcome.

Stunt - Me? Get upset? Most things on the forum aren't that important, mate. Although I tend to refer to mine as the A3esque, as it reminiscent of the A3, but not quite there. Personally, I think it looks better. The real steel A3 is fugly, Steyr really spoilt the AUG with the A3 version.

Good work Heroshark - even if you do seem to have a serious case of barrel envy!! :P

What's the scope up there? That'd look sweet on top of my lasgun...

:D had an issue with the inner barrel hitting the end cap ,and the link between the silencer peices held it streight .I've made a peice to sort it out now ,so its shorter now .The scope is a tasco, £25 ebay special ;)

Heroshark - what did you do to the pistolgrip to get those finger ridges?

I had an old kwc python grip I cut down and taped on. I've also done it with small lengths of thick wire on my h&k. It makes it alot nicer to hold imo. I'll have a mini madbull m203 on it soon :D

Edited by heroshark