Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCN0457.jpg

My simple AUG...

DSCN0474.jpg

In it's current (still stock...) and simple form... I just removed the front grip since I dislike it. I could always put it back on if I want to. And my awesome cat Loki. He's my one pet that's not afraid of my airsoft collection.

DSCN0456.jpg

My two babies... my AUG and 360. And my room, which I haven't cleaned since I was like 5.

Edited by Nothingness
  • 5 weeks later...

If only I could get hold of one - don't tell me they have been actuallky released now???!

What I had in mind was the new CA AUG with First phantom kit and an M203 underslung to match the Phantom for length creating a doubly tubular front end - but I was hoping for a swap of the upper receiver for a railed top (perhaps even the TM one could be adapted somehow...) and whacking an EoTech 552 onto it.

UNCo. have a beautiful custom to that effect (minus the 552) using the TM AUG SR, but with the new CA and a railed receiver somehow worked in its too good an oppourtunity to pass up :D

If the A3 came in then the specific launcher has to become available or I'll be cracking some skulls....

That would be my ultimate AUG,