Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I get some of that A3 stuff...like the top sight/rail thing. I havn't seen anything like that on any airsoft site. I want one for my AUG!!!!

~P

Intimidator,

Yes its a DIY... managed to save me a couple of bucks....hehe.. all in the cost was only about 5dollars..

Prometheus,

I dont think you could get a rail that looks like the A3... the closest would be a steyr civillian (or SR) just like mine....

;)

Well, what I meant was a conversion kit kind of thing for it. To where you would get the part that goes onto the barrel all the way back over the reciever with the Rail.

~P

Prometheus,

I totally agree... cant wait for someone to come up with an A3 conversion kit.. have you got you aug yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here one pic of my Custom Steyr AUG F88 with M203!

Why? Because I hate those AUG vertical grip :P

oRb.STG.F88.M203.01.jpg

Yep it's a real elcan!

Yep it's a real AUG Picatinny Special Receiver Rail!

Yep the m203 is mounted a bit forwards! Because it's more comfortable for me :)

Best

oRb

Edited by oRb
Dude where do you get the money for all of that?  I seem to remember house burglarys have gone up lately  :unsure:  :blink:

Hehe I know this question lol.

First I haven't bought all my stuff at once. So I've bought 90% of my stuff in 2004.

At the moment I just upgrade my actual airsofts... and hey I'm also doing some work :)

Working and VISA and you can get everything :D

Best

oRb

Jammed P90,

nice one.. what silencer is that? i noticed that you have a short barrel too...right? any internal mods?

Thank you :)

The silencer is a J-Tech Mk23 SOCOM silencer (the cheapest silencer I can get :P ).

The inner barrel is still the original one. The silencer is long enough to cover it and shortens the rifle(it's about 4cm shorter than the original outer barrel) without shortening the inner barrel.

The other advantage is it really lightens the AUG(it's about 250g lighter than the original outer barrel) :D

I would love to see either CA or TM introduce an airsoft version of the AUG-A3 and I'd buy it in a heart beat. I use to think the AUG was a weapon design way ahead of its time for being produced in the 70s when few rifles were made of the space age plastic materials, but Steyr Mannlicher kind of rested on their design for way too long without upgrading it.

Than came the AUG-A3 which is in a word "AWESOME!" I would defintely buy this rifle in an airsoft version.

A little off topic....but I have a real steel M-40 Steyr Pistol and would love to get my hands on an airsoft replica of the M-40 for training purposes.

• 1 month later...

Blazer, that sight goes perfectly with the lines of the receiver rail - it looks awesome :) what sight is it?

And I don't suppose anyone else has ever knocked a small steel plate out of the takedown catch-hole in the rear of the receiver have they? It fell out when I took it into it's 3 main pieces the other week (at a barbecue with my friends all waiting to have a crack at it, how dreadfully embarrassing ;) ) It fell out and has been replaced-ish but the catch isn't smooth anymore