Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my (very fingermarked) JG AUG. Its internals are mostly systema except for the piston, which comes from a marui, and a PDI 130% spring. The systema piston was utter rubbish which was surprising considering the apparent quality of the rest. I'm going to re-wire it tomorrow with deans connectors and then it'll take a 9.6V large battery in a pouch on the stock. Depending on what area the pouch covers I may run the wire though the ejection port, so I'll have one of the only front wired AUGs lol. I also plan to spray it OD and get some proper optics for it.

DSCF0103.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

hey guys i have a question, its kinda aimed at hedganian because hes got the a3 esque kit, but any info is help. I was just wonderign if the a3 kit would fit on a CA a2? Ive looked quite far back in this thread and have seen hedganians beautifull a3 but im not sure if its CA or TM and he has said that he owns both.

Both CA and Marui AUGs are identical as far as I know so the kit should work on either.

• 2 weeks later...

The Action RAS kit is available from many retailers. WGC and Redwolf in HK have it, that I know of.

You will need a 500mm inner barrel for use with the RAS kit, to replace the 509mm stock inner barrel.

The kit will fit CA and TM AUGs with special receivers (the flat-top). Fitting isn't too much of an issue, just take care. Taking it apart again after fitting to restore the AUG to its original form isn't the easiest thing in the world. Also, bear in mind that once the kit is fitted, the barrel and receiver become one unit, and cannot be separated easily.

Any more questions, just let me know.

The sniper version is designed for a 650mm barrel as a shorter one may rattle around in the outer barrel as it narrows internally near the tip.

As an aside, my 500mm Action ras kit didn't have a hole in the front for the sling loop that you have to remove, but the sniper one did. However the sniper version ras has over size holes for the top rail. Needless to say I was far from impressed.

Just given birth

gallery_40415_1354_31631.jpg

Aug DMR:

CA AUG Civilian

KA Phantom Kit

6.03 550mm inner barrel

PDC metal dial hop up

H-Hop and Systema bucking

Gripod

3-9x56 scope

To come: Upgraded mechbox inc bore up. Target fps <site semi auto sniper limit>. Will be hard modded to semi only.

I now have a normal A1

A stubby A1 but with a swap out railed receiver (see avatar)

I think I'm done.