Aug Picture Thread

The CA AUG's hope unit is a clone of the TM one, and as far as I know is fine. However, I replace mine with metal ones ASAP as I swap the barrels in and out a lot.

I recommend this one. Good luck finding a supplier, though, as WGC no longer seem to carry it.

However, this one is in stock. It has plastic rings, though - which are the bits which get damaged by repeated removing and replacing the barrel.

I have both of them in my AUGs, the PDC one is definately a step up from the CA stock hop unit, the G&P one is also alot...well...firmer and less liekly to come apart on you.

Either one is a step up in some way, easier to adjust and much more sturdy.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty awesome paintjob there, Drake.

I managed to get the silencer off with a wrench with little effort. D'oh! :D In celebration of that, here's my as-usual bog-standard AUG. Nowt special to see here... :P

aug1bx0.th.jpg

Furthermore, I'm interested as to what the item is on the side of this (Real Steel) AUG/Austeyr F88. I'm guessing it's some sort of PEQ thing. I'm more curious than anything, as I imagine trying to get one of those would be impossible and/or expensive.

2rffokmyd1.th.jpg

Very nice AUGs you guys have there.

I have a picture request.

- CA AUG A1

- TM Glock 17 with Guarder full enhancement kit installed (tan frame)

- King Arms AUG 45-round standard magazines with false rounds

If someone could post a picture with all these in it, it will much appreciated.

No it's definitely not a Tavor. Look at the pistol grip and the carry handle/scope. Sure the foregrip looks different to a AUG A1/A2 but but the rest is pretty much an AUG A1. But i can't be sure.

EDIT: On closer inspection the stock looks different too...

Edited by axl
No it's definitely not a Tavor. Look at the pistol grip and the carry handle/scope. Sure the foregrip looks different to a AUG A1/A2 but but the rest is pretty much an AUG A1. But i can't be sure.

EDIT: On closer inspection the stock looks different too...

That's not an AUG, it's a Singapore SAR-21 assault rifle.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as31-e.htm

Cool pictures, did you buy the railed top part of the receiver separately? Or did you pull it off of another rifle?

I have an A1 and I've been wanting to get a rail to put different types of scopes on.

Thanks!

Finally!

Now I just need to add an M203 to my other barrel, some metal hopup units, and I'll be done.

the railed version is the civilian version

The railed version isn't the civilian version. It's a railed receiver for the A1. The only "civilian" AUG is the USR, which is railed, but has an A2 receiver. The other civilian AUGs, the AUG A1/SA and A2/SA are for civilian use, but they're "evil assault weapons".

I took the railed receiver off my TM AUG.

Thanks for the info!

The railed version isn't the civilian version. It's a railed receiver for the A1. The only "civilian" AUG is the USR, which is railed, but has an A2 receiver. The other civilian AUGs, the AUG A1/SA and A2/SA are for civilian use, but they're "evil assault weapons".

I took the railed receiver off my TM AUG.