Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being more of a practical skirmisher i tend to go for functionality over form.

Then i got an AUG and got the best of both worlds! :)

But, after a session at Spectre Urban a few months ago i realised that i desperately needed a torch adding and also saw how useful an M203 could be, so i acquired some rails and set about me poor beasty.

The results are below and are probably not to everyones tastes, but it ain't arf useful! :D

aug_plus_m203_hummm.jpg

aug_plus_new_rails_hummmm.jpg

Note: I've sprayed the retaining bolt black now and I am going to get a foldable RIS attachable foregrip for when the 203 gets a bit too heavy.

Eeeww.... You can't put an AN/PEQII on an AUG....

Why do you have some sort of clamp on the barrel, just behind the flash excluder?

What Guarder short barrel? Link?

Here you go-

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-AUG02_srch_AUG

I also put an Email to see if I can throw in a Para barrel.

Para

While the AN/PEQ will be ugly, it'll not only work- it'll completely rape in CQB, which is going to be my primary concern.

A high-voltage battery'll go in as well, the AUG's been upgraded to a steady 360 FPS- I just need a higher rate of fire then what I have right now.

The clamp is a small rail I bought locally, yet have nothing to put on it.

That link doesn't work, but I suspect you mean this, which isn't a short barrel.

That isn't a Para barrel. This is the Para/Commando barrel.

Check the links in this thread for what the short-barrelled AUGs are supposed to look like.

You're going to use a 360fps weapon in CQB?? I'm glad I won't be playing at the same sites as you.

True that, an AN/PEQII will look horrible, but probably be effective in CQB as you say.

360FPS is pretty steep for CQB. My team plays in and around a large barn for CQB and we don't use anything over 300FPS for AEG's, pistols can be a bit hotter.

Some good looking AUG's in this thread, I'm very sorely tempted to start an AUG project.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

That link doesn't work, but I suspect you mean this, which isn't a short barrel.

That isn't a Para barrel. This is the Para/Commando barrel.

Check the links in this thread for what the short-barrelled AUGs are supposed to look like.

You're going to use a 360fps weapon in CQB?? I'm glad I won't be playing at the same sites as you.

Ah, forgot to mention I have an SP90 spring coming along, and a stock TM one. Even so, our CQB sites are usually split between outside and inside, so there's quite a bit of high-velocity small weapons here. They're switched to semi-only in really tight quarters. I'm not looking for something completely milspec, but something that both works and looks half-decent at the same time. WGC order's just been put in.

Anyways, thanks- I'll check the links out.

Edited by Bob the Angry Potato