Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*ahem* im not supposed *ahem* to change it *ahem*

That's not true at all.

As Snowman says, if you use the gun at a legitimate skirmish site with PLI, then you can do whatever you like with it (short of robbing Post Offices, and the like, of course <_< ).

It will help to be able to prove entitlement by being a member of at least one site with PLI and getting your name down on the UKARA list doesn't hurt either, but neither are legally required. See the VCRA Q&A thread for more information.

(Edited for clarity)

Edited by Hedganian
Eeeeewwww........

What's an AU-2G "sniping gun" anyway?

Who made that?

Looking at your previous posts, your website and other ridiculous nonsense you post, I wouldnt be surprised if you painted that gun yourself. The only thing missing is your rubber knife taped to the front. Now, do keep your online presence limited to things you know about like doll collecting & lego, and and let this AUG topic flow without your worthless banter.

To stay on topic, my AUG, which has a custom made front end from someone I know.

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/5687/img2095gh5.jpg

How is that bit of rail attached to the side of your AUG there?

Looks more like a silenced Para AUG than a "Phantom", not too shabby. Not sure how the camo works with the block furniture, might look better with an OG AUG. And/or a halfway decent camo pattern... :P

EDIT: It's been too long since I showed off Project AUG (now restored to working condition and ready for the International Game in August):

2359862332_df37a73a9d_b.jpg

What do people think about maybe painting the Masterkey's foregrip OG? :unsure: I don't know, I'm thinking about getting a black stock to look better for urban CQB...

Edited by Hedganian
How is that bit of rail attached to the side of your AUG there?

Same way G36C rails attach to a G36C, considering that's what it is.

Looks more like a silenced Para AUG than a "Phantom", not too shabby. Not sure how the camo works with the block furniture, might look better with an OG AUG. And/or a halfway decent camo pattern... :P

I seem to recall saying something a few pages back. You've probably read that post because that's the post you quoted. Because I'm a pretentious loser who obviously doesn't deserve to talk to the King of AUGs, I'll just quote myself.

Some of the selfish 'my ideas are better' attitudes in here is really affecting my viewing of these AUGs. How about we all just shut the hell up and enjoy EACH OTHERS AUGs, without having to pick apart what is horribly wrong with it, because let's face it, if the owner of the gun likes the gun, then there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I swear, some of the bickering I've read in here is childish at best. If you don't have anything nice to say about someone else's pride and joy, how about we not say anything at all and not compare it to your own work?

EDIT: Smiley removed because you probably think that because I end my post with a smiley, you think it's sarcasm.

Edited by Connery
btw punkypink, whats the scope like on the JG? any good? or junk?

It seems decent but I'll have to get back to you on that when I've properly skirmished with it. To do that of course, means more time spent with my good friend Ethyl Acetate *groan* I'm just glad the shops that sold it only painted it bright green instead of getting the manufacturers to injection mold it with bright green plastic. I really hate spray painting guns. Not that I like ethyl acetate much more either but you know...

Hed: No worries I prefer my AUG in OD :) but i pity yr red-haired step-child :P

Same way G36C rails attach to a G36C, considering that's what it is.

I seem to recall saying something a few pages back. You've probably read that post because that's the post you quoted. Because I'm a pretentious loser who obviously doesn't deserve to talk to the King of AUGs, I'll just quote myself.

EDIT: Smiley removed because you probably think that because I end my post with a smiley, you think it's sarcasm.

You've got to be really *fruitcage* stupid, or really *fruitcage* blind, or something. Maybe you should stop reading the forum through the "Everyone's out to get me" glasses - if you did you'd recognise when someone is actually giving you a compliment on your rifle and be able to respond to it appropriately.

I can't find a post where you said it's an AUG Para with a silencer. I can see a couple of posts where you say it's got a "unique front end" but that's it. Since your picture seems to have disappeared, I can't get another look at it, but it looked like a silencer to me. I'd be interested in seeing what makes it so unique, other than the camo job. Not that there's anything wrong with an AUG with a silencer, before you start.

And G36 rails attach to the G36 because they're designed and built for that purpose. Enquiring how you attached them to an AUG seems like a perfectly reasonable question to me.

EDIT: Nice scope, MBG. You thinking of putting a foregrip on that rail? And what's the with tape on your mags?

EDIT AGAIN: Pink - I don't have a step child, red-headed or otherwise. Try not to get too high off those fumes while you're stripping the paint. ;)

ANOTHER EDIT: Terran - I dunno, maybe it'd look better all in black with the black AUG furniture... I can't afford to buy another shotgun so I can have one with a green foregrip and one with a black one. Oh, decisions, decisions.... :unsure::wacko:

Edited by Hedganian

Yes, because

isn't you saying that your ideas are better than mine. Never did I say it was a Phantom OR a Para with a silencer, I only said what I said because everyone else seems to think that silencer = Phantom kit. If you think I'm out only to get you, you're wrong. I'm only out to get people that deserve it. You just happen to deserve it right now.

But in the sense of making you shut up, I'll take off the camo wrap and the suppressor.

img2212bd6.jpg

img2211rf7.jpg

img2213pl1.jpg

As you can see, it's a custom fit KM 245mm suppressor, which covers the inner barrel. And if you can't see the rail being held on by screws, then you must be blind, or something. And before you ask, yes, it's all on very firmly. The gun has taken a fall, and has had the full weight of a PTW smash onto it, and it's all still very tight.

Now, stop thinking with your ego, and start considering that other people have their own ideas and plans for what they want to do/have done, and can't be bothered by people who think their ideas are better than the one who actually owns the gun.

Also note: Never did I say anything about your AUG. Nor will I ever, because if I did, I'd probably make you cry.

EDIT: Forgot to answer you evo12, yes, I did get it for cheap.

Edited by Connery

Wow, I can't believe what i'm reading. Connery is probably one of the most passive people i've met and he's actually getting ###### off. Anyways, good to see that people are getting the point that just because it's an integrated silencer front, doesn't automatically make it a phantom kit, something I was trying to get across to the ignorant readers of the Aug thread.

Connery: Again, nice front, nice to see the usual change up from phantom kits. You got people baffled by the rails lol!

edit: Hedge, Connery and others use the camo wrap primarily to protect the front from getting scratched up, camo is just an added bonus.

Edited by evo12

Punky: I'd rather keep it under wraps. That way, it's one of a kind. You can use your imagination to copy the Aug I have later on.

evo12: Only happens when people are spouting nonsense, yet claim/agree that they are experts at what they're spouting nonsense about. If you have to stroke your own ego by showing off to the world how much knowledge you have by using a fancy title, are dethroned by a single picture, yet continue along your route by posting all your knowledge in one place at one time, then you're nothing but desperate for attention.

If I were this person, I'd strongly consider changing my title and attitude if I didn't want all this negative attention, because that's all that I'd be getting if I continued doing what I was doing and calling myself what I was.