• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

That's very cool. Certainly not something that you see everyday. Probably very expensive as well.

I'm not to familiar with the Tiki but it almost looks for like a single stack 1911 rather than a 2011.

you're right, 1911. . .$1300 for the kit, $2300 for the complete gun. .which is what Edge-Collector paid.

That is certainly a unique piece. Very cool. I'm interested to see what else you have in your collection.

Edit:

Looks like they are individually serialed as well. Wonder how many kits they made, this being "32".

Edited by 4boost

I like the new look with the polished frame as well. It seems to make everything blend together much better.

Did anyone else notice how ironic it is that the 2011 thread has been restarted and the first post has pictures of a 1911?

Really nice collection there Clockwork O. Nice to see them all in one place. Do you still own all those?

Still lovin that Limcat Custom "Wild Cat".

Bronco - What's the dilly? New camera, new grips.... ONE pic?! come on man ;)

Yep all those are still in my collection I'm a collector and garden plinker, still haven't bought a TM Hi-capa though, I'm afraid I wont be as happy as with the WA SVI's.

If anyone can help me finding a WA magna 6inch metal slide for my red Xcelerator....

Greetings

Really nice collection there Clockwork O. Nice to see them all in one place. Do you still own all those?

Still lovin that Limcat Custom "Wild Cat".

Bronco - What's the dilly? New camera, new grips.... ONE pic?! come on man ;)

I'll take some more pics when I get my magwell in. However, I'm still debating on whether or not to go the 6.0 route with it, but I think that the heavy slide would suck for AAPS