• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

Though the explanation for the Sontaran field that disabled bullets from firing was the stupidest thing I've heard yet on the show.

I don't have any idea what you're talking about but it sounds like it'll be required in the next bit of firearms legislation.

Always fun to catch an airsoft gun in a film or series.

Massive beauty ^^

By the way, the father in heroes has some kind of bling bling race gun (or at least compensated), WA or not ? :P

never saw heroes(no time) but mine is indeed a Western Arms, once you have a metal slide, those things are beasts.

Clocked it at 380fps (.20) (300 on .30!) on green last week. :flamed:

and the only after market piece I have is the SD metal slide.

never saw heroes(no time) but mine is indeed a Western Arms, once you have a metal slide, those things are beasts.

Clocked it at 380fps (.20) (300 on .30!) on green last week. :flamed:

and the only after market piece I have is the SD metal slide.

Yes, I was talking about the heroes one ;)

I have a black SVI Expert 6" with SD metal slide, using ultrair, it just works flawlessly ^^!

Wasn't kicking *albatross* before putting it on.

11qpox5.jpg

4tu8go.jpg

my new rig :

CR speedtech Belt

CR speedtech inner belt (not viewed)

CR speedtech WSM II Holster

Double Alpha Mag pouches 3Pieces

I could have gone for the CR pouches , but the Double Alpha are 2cm longer ,

and i don't like to lose a mag when running...

hope you like it...

So that's all you need on a WA to use green? A metal slide? And wow...380 on .20. Impressive.

Well it was about 23° celcius indoors, but I managed to have a 340fps at 9,5° celcius. :)

I think I can top 400fps when it's even hotter, but that might not be a good idea.

Maybe it's not the right place to ask, but I had no luck in the Handguns section... Can anyone tell me is this a replacement for the BB holder/Hop Up rubber in the SCW3 Infinity ?

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=3812

It looks like it to me... Looks like it's the same thing only W/O Hop up. I'm looking for a way to disable the HopUp without changing the barrel... Maybe someone can help? Would really apprechiate it !!

Back too WA and Green Gas. As you know they are amazing guns. But I love using green gas. So I don't think I will ever buy one :( . I use Green In my WE. Its realy Awesome.

If a WE with green is awesome, then a WA with green is pure GOD! :P