2011 Picture Thread

I only use GG in my WA. Yesterday was my third pistol only skirm with that gun, still no signs of wear whatsoever. And indeed, yesterday I could whitness the kick being even more impressive then the TM Desert Eagle highkick of another member. As hard, but way more snappier.

Edited by Zmarre
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

P5150073.jpg

P5150074.jpg

P5150075.jpg

5.1 is mine and the 4.3 is my friend's gun. I'm so jealous when he got it...

4.3 has the following upgrades:

Nineball GBB Dyna Piston Head

Guarder Hicapa Loading Muzzle

Guarder Hicapa 4.3 150% spring kit

Guarder Hicapa 4.3 Dual Tone OPS slide

5.1 has just the Dyna Piston Head and new recoil spring...

I'm sorta behind him... But I'll catch up. XD

5.1 is mine and the 4.3 is my friend's gun. I'm so jealous when he got it...

4.3 has the following upgrades:

Nineball GBB Dyna Piston Head

Guarder Hicapa Loading Muzzle

Guarder Hicapa 4.3 150% spring kit

Guarder Hicapa 4.3 Dual Tone OPS slide

5.1 has just the Dyna Piston Head and new recoil spring...

I'm sorta behind him... But I'll catch up. XD

.. Is the Guarder Hicapa 4.3 dual tone ops slide in metal?? I am trying to find one.. (but being in uk... i'm not looking here due to price)

Do you know how much he got it for?? infact... the price he got all his upgrade bits for!!!

Thanks!!

My baby Hicappa, posing alongside my Sig 226... Not sure why I bothered to pose them, as my camera is rubbish, but...

Photo0057.jpg

Photo0060.jpg

Only just got the damned thing working, too. It's been a royal pain for most of the time I've had it... I'm pretty sure it needs a new hammer... <_< Uprated hammer spring I fitted to it a while back is causing damage to the pot metal frame, and I've lost the standard one...

Oh well. Still not too shabby for £50 =D

That's certainly a unique Limcat compared to all the TM ones floating around. How does the shooting experience and performance compare to your TM with the same setup. I like the look though.

Sorry to see that you are selling nearly all of your guns.

Thanks guys.

I need to do some side-by-side testing to really see how they compare because when I shoot them alone I love the way they both shoot. Off the top of my head I would say the magna does have a stronger blow-back and a crisper trigger pull. I think the CP leaf spring and GRS sear/hammer in the magna are very nice parts. Someone needs to make a upgraded light leaf spring for the TMs.

Thanks Krame, I havent decided on an optic yet. I was thinking C-more initially but I may go with an AS scope mount from the4thpower and a cheapo G&P fakepoint since he already has an AS scope mount not being used...can't decide if I want to spend the extra dough...Im also in search of an older WA 5" standard frame that has the SV logo on it.

SO any of you guys who have a WA Magna SV 5" standard thats working or broken you want to sell, let me know!