• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

Krame, the new Excecutive looks good. I'm baised to black and silver so I think it looks the best like that. The tap hole in your mag release button is driving me mad. You keep doing all this other stuff but nothing about that! Very nice rig set up too. You gonna shoot some AAPS matches now?

Zero96r - ummm - nice steering wheel ;) I rock a suede Momo Mod 7 in my od milspec EJ1 autox machine.

This is my newest gun and one of the nicest (and most expensive) in my collection. I just bought it from ViciousV10's and plan to do a few things to it to make it more personalized to me. However, I can't wait to show it off so I'll post up a few 'before' pictures. For those wondering, this is a hand built Magna WA SVI. It is my second WA gun (the first was a Magna Cougar) and I am very impressed by it. Honestly, I would love to do a head to head comparison review between this gun and a fully built TM Hi-Capa 5.1 However, I don't own a fully tuned 5.1 so this will have to go on the back burner for a bit.

Without further ado, the pictures...

wasvi1st1.jpg

wasvi2tf1.jpg

wasvi3sh7.jpg

wasvi4oq0.jpg

Bits:

WA SV Infinity 5 Inch Limited

SD CNC'd Slide

SD steel part #8

SD trigger

SD loading nozzle

SD rocket valve

SD magwell

SD Mag Shell

Sheriff Steel Inner Chamber

CP Custom bearing hammer

CP Custom light weight leaf spring

CP Custom stainless steel sear

CP Custom anti-gas leak breech

CP Custom stainless steel guide rod

CP Custom extended and reinforced firing pin

KM 6.04 Inner Barrel (No Hop-Up)

Guarder stainless steel outer barrel

Guarder stainless steel chamber with Infinity .45 ACP trades

FA(?) red fiber sight

Real steel titanium hammer strut

Real steel trigger bar

KA 150% Hammer Spring

KA 150% Recoil Spring

Also, if anyone can ID the fiber optic front sight that would be great. I really don't think it is a Freedom Art.

Where'd you get it from, and what are you going to be doing to it Parsley?

the gun is a gift at the moment, i have not paid a penny , yet.

i intend on installing,

150% recoil and hammer springs,

DBC 6.01 tightbore

then maybe a Limcat custom slide. ;)

Edited by Parsley

Guys I need a little help here, about a year ago I almost sold my Robar IPSC 2011, but didn't. A buyer came forward, I can't remember who, and wanted to be notified that if I ever did sell to contact him. So this is like a shotgun blast, but if that person is reading this thread please contact me. This baby is going up on the block this week:

IPSC_4.jpg

Thanks.

No he's not. He actually made me an offer last summer, told me he was going to meet me in person as he said he was on a business trip, then on the day of he never showed up, never replied back. He's a scab, basically, there was someone else. Damn PM box clean out, DAMN YOU!

As I recall zenazareth was another alias of the notorious TunerGuy (his e-mail was zenazareth@gmail.com) . I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

Titleist - That is a truly amazing piece. Out of curiosity, do you have a complete parts list somewhere? It almost looks like the gunn started life as a speedcomp.

Edited by Romulus