2011 Picture Thread

Yeah Zenazareth = TunerGuy

Titleist, your gun was actually the gun that sparked my interest in 2011 race guns. I was in awe of that beauty for a long time. I still think it is an awesome build. Id love to check out the finish on it in person (too bad Im on the opposite coast)...

Im sure there are a handful of people who would like to snatch that baby up...whether they have the money in their pockets is another story....I know I wouldnt mind having it!

My guess is it started life as an IronMatch....

Edited by ViciousV10s
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

Yeah that guy was full of BS, said he wanted the gun, lied about his job, that he was working for some E85 Ethanol company and such and such. He lies about meeting me, never shows up, I call him up and it's like some shady auto mechanic shop on the other end. BS is the technical term!

So yeah never dealing with him again.

To answer your questions, it's a speedcomp mixed with an old school iron match frame, hence the thumbreak. It's OLD SCHOOL western arms. The bottom of the frame says Snow Valley, CA, and the magazines have WA's original magna patent numbers stamped on them. It's really quite old. The thumbrest, bumpers, C-more cover are Arredondos. The silde and compensator are Shooters Design, barrel/chamber are guarder steel upgrades, magwell is shooters design. Guarder reinforced hammer and striker pin. Upgraded springs, C-more Serendipity scope, PGC cocking lever. Sheriff tightbore barrel, and guide rod/bushing.

I think that sums it up. It's most unique thing is the robar coating which has the friction co-efficient of teflon or great, in fact it chemically IS teflon.

Vicious, glad you like it and it's that much of an inspiration to you. Hopefully i can give it a good home, if it doesn't pan out I'll keep it. Hopefully I can connect to one of the handful of people out there who has the interest and the funds. If you guys know anyone interested send 'em on my way, hopefully the price tag doesn't scare 'em off (I can disclose that in private).

I just got ripped off by clmwrx from these fourms. I sold him a CA SCAR which got damaged in transit and so I refunded the money and he broke all contact and never sent me back the gun.

I dont think this is the right area to be reporting trouble trading with other members. you might want to try, gasp the Trouble With Sales Online Forum http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showforum=18

or get the cops involved

i'm not very good with artistic picture taking, so you're going to have to bear with me here.

here is my custom job. a TM based 4.3 strike. there are wayyy too many parts to list that went into this gun so i'm not even going to try (also because i can't remember since it's been so long). It's all business, no bling, no frills, just kills.

what do you guys think?

DSC03943.jpg

DSC03944.jpg

DSC03945.jpg

Edited by asinapple8805

Nice stippling Ben. Soldering iron tip?

I was going to do the same style on my 4.3 but decided to go with a little different elongated look.

Nice tactical looking 4.3 Asinapple. The Infinity slide look a little out of place to me, just because Im used to seeing Infinity slides on race guns but it's a nice build. Ive always been a fan of strike-faces.

Very nice edge-collector. Is that another Raymond Ho? That BCG comp looks quite like the real thing. The shortened slide looks like the real ProSx as well.

Do you have more pics of it? What does it say on the other side of the slide. I don't care for the serrations on the sides/bottom edge of the frame - is it Shooters Design?

I can't believe you got that - I was in contact with Raymond Ho and Clarence Lai about building a replica BCG ProSx.

Sorry, I didn't realze you were asking who makes that kit. I wish I knew.

There is no MMC website. People have insued that Raymond Ho does not produce his own parts, but I cannot confirm if this is true or not. I think there's a lot more going on out in HK and JP than we know.

I have not seen that BGC kit before.

It says its a used item of unkown manufacturer - Probably CP/CL Custom

Edited by the4thpower3
Sorry, I didn't realze you were asking who makes that kit. I wish I knew.

There is no MMC website. People have insued that Raymond Ho does not produce his own parts, but I cannot confirm if this is true or not. I think there's a lot more going on out in HK and JP than we know.

I have not seen that BGC kit before.

It says its a used item of unkown manufacturer - Probably CP/CL Custom

I find

MMC is that built the kit

discoverable in Japan for 2250 usd for marui