• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

Krame - Just add a comp to your DS and it'll look a lot like one of my old builds... Are you staying with a plastic slide for your open gun?

Glad you finally did something about the mag release :)

CIMG1832.jpg

Those pics are like when someone is in the middle of growing their hair out - just not quite there

CIMG1388.jpg

Edited by the4thpower3

lol, that gun is pretty similar. You even have the comp that I plan on using. Question, did you try that comp with a 4.3 outer barrel and the 5.1 guide rod, thats what I want to run but I'm not sure if the guide rod will fit under the comp. Metal slide and comp is next on the list, an SD 2-tone Infinity.

Those look sexy Krame.

I had got some from evike a while back but they sent me red/silver ones instead of the black/silver..So I never used them.

Did you heat them up and embed them in the grips? Or did you place the original stickers and then stipple the grips? Looks like a clean stippling line of dots around the logo.

Nice job however you did it.