2011 Picture Thread

I dont remember what the name of the comp is i bought it off Vicsiousv10s, whom i believe you know :)

::EDIT::: thanks for all the compliments on the gun, its my first racer gat i have ever built and I am very happy with it

the comp is Shooters Design Compensator STI .38 Super outer barrel I think, V can confirm

Edited by SniperSidd
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

im kinda new here, been around reading/lookin for months, but never really post.... that looks really good man...

the mag well is kinda big, i like the old SD one you had a page or so back a lot better.... but everthing else is top notch...

one thing i havent seen so far is a single person w/ a can on their 2011, i guess thats sort of taboo? or people just dont care for it....

i'll have to get some pics of my infinities up sometime... nothing special, but theyre nice i guess... the pale in comparison to all these others... lol

edge, that is the most amazing 1911 ive ever seen (1st post, 1st page) reminded me of the detonics at first glance...

also, i really like that marui a few pages back, had the blueish slide... the one w/ the real bullets in the picture... that looked absolutely disgusting (this is a good thing)....

It makes the trigger the worst thing I've ever had to reassemble. The leaf spring has to be bent mm perfect to work. The only thing the full auto lever does is allow an extra mm of movement in the trigger, and somehow that makes it all work :S It can easily all go wrong, and in my personal experience, the kick is poo. I've only worked on one Prokiller though, they might not all be as old and trashy as the one I fixed.

the prokillers have full auto right?

is it as much garbage as0 the 18c full auto? or is it decent?

This is the "Mark II" Prokiller, and no full auto. Its a nice pistol over all. Great Shooter, and very, very pleasing to the ears.

But, Im not a big "2011" Style fan, so it may be on the market sooner than later.

I received it in a trade for a real ACR MS-2000 Distress Marker.

This is the "Mark II" Prokiller, and no full auto. Its a nice pistol over all. Great Shooter, and very, very pleasing to the ears.

That gun of yours isn't a Prokiller, it's some kind of frankengun. Looks like a F5 slide on a standard SV frame.

Prokiller models 2000F, F3.9, F5, F6 and all the Gigant models have full auto. 'Mark II' has nothing to do with full auto, there were only a few F3.9 'Mark I' guns. 'Mark I' guns had a different barrel and chamber design they are easily spotted because they have black outer barrels. All F5, F6 and Gigants are 'Mark II' and so are the vast majority of F3.9's.

here are my pics.....

nothing special... yet.

DSCN1895.jpg

DSCN1896.jpg

DSCN1897.jpg

eh... sorry for the blurry pics... i'll get some better ones later.

lemme know what you think....

the silver 5" is just stock, but has ai flow restrictor, so when i use it i use green...

the blue 5" has xcelerator frame and a blue metal slide, idk what brand... help?

the 6" is a full metal one its a den custom i got from someone a while back... cant remember what all is in it, but i do remember it was like 500 on dens website...

i'll try and find a link...

mags galore. :D

Edited by Apache137

rare?? really?? lol i dont know much about WA pistols, mostly cos most of the WA pistols on WGC or whatever are alwast discontinued or out of stock or something like that

i m probably gonna get broke buying mags for them lol, probably would cost more than the guns too. also anyone got any leads on an AI flow restrictor?? apparently it hasnt been selling on AI for ages and i want two :P

rare?? really?? lol i dont know much about WA pistols, mostly cos most of the WA pistols on WGC or whatever are alwast discontinued or out of stock or something like that

i m probably gonna get broke buying mags for them lol, probably would cost more than the guns too. also anyone got any leads on an AI flow restrictor?? apparently it hasnt been selling on AI for ages and i want two :P

You can make your own flow restrictor, after all pretty much all it is is a round piece of metal with a small hole in the middle. You might have a hard time with the mags not because of the cost but because, IIRC, you're going to be looking for WA SV 3.9/4.3 mags, and those aren't exactly abundant.