2011 Picture Thread

a few places still has them, GNG, ehobby both have them, though in silver only, and in 33rd, so its for the 5.1 instead??

WA calls their's 5 inch, not 5.1 inch. I know it's nit-picky, but still. Like he said though, the short 3.9/4.3 mags are tougher to find than others. You can try to pick up the 25 round para mags if you prefer the shorter mags, but there will be a 3/8 inch gap between the bottom of the grip and the top of the mag's base plate. I ended up incorrectly getting the slightly longer para mags and just put foam around the mag to fill the gap. It's not as clean looking as the normal 3.9/4.3 25 rd. mags, but it works just as well.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

just picked up two of my new ones, got them for NZD130 each which is about USD95, brand new still in box and everything so i m happy

Amazing You found these, espetially the 3.8 Xcelerator ( If I'm right) - Very nice gun :) And I don't see a problem hitting something with a 4.3 ;) You can get a "pepsi can" grouping @ 20-25M with a WA ;)

yeah i found them on the local equivalent of ebay, called trademe, some importer was gonna start a shop but never did so started flogging them off (at a huge loss too i might imagine??) and had a few guns listed at one stage, though the WA's were the only ones of any interest to me

on a related note, i have managed to make some flow restrictors for them!!

948649e01359a9.jpg

I hope this isn't off topic but does anyone have any exprience with both Samurai and King Arms Docter/Optima sight replica? I have heard Samurai one is better but what does it make better than King Arms one? Because, well, they look pretty much identical?

I much would like to get real one but it seems no one on ebay wants to ship oversesas, or else I have to pay full retail price for it, which I don't really want to. I only want it to fill up rear sight space on one of my capa slide as it doesn't have any rear sight at the moment. (thanks to lack of aftermarket rear sight assemblies. :@ ) So functionaly isn't really a priority, but I rather get something that works better than the other.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but is it just me liking this TK style frame over my P14 frame? Quite anooyed because I know P14 would be more "authentic" but then I like this TK frame whole lot better. Both for look and weapon handling.

I don't know why but is it just me liking this TK style frame over my P14 frame? Quite anooyed because I know P14 would be more "authentic" but then I like this TK frame whole lot better. Both for look and weapon handling.

I prefer the P14 frame since you can get a metal one, and it still feels/seems sleeker than the TK grip.

Aside from the look(which is very personal thing) I think P14 grips isn't as grippy as TK frame unless you put Pachmayer finger groove grip which adds furthur bulk to bulkier grip already. It's mostly to do with front of the grip than sides. I shoot a lot and it's not much of a bigger deal but I always liked grippy nature of TK grip oppose to P14 grip.

Edited by fal
Sure it does. But if you read my post again I meant about the front part of the frame. Sides are not much of an issue.

I'm just being picky about it anyway. It really is no biggie.

Grippyness really depends on what P14 frame you have, as there are frames that have either checkering or vertical serrations.

TM Hi Capa 5.1

SD STI Edge Slide

SD POM Loading Nozzle

SD Hammer Spring

SD Barrel & Guide Rod Bushings

SD Steel Outer Barrel

SD Steel STI Chamber

Airsoft Surgeon Recoil Spring

Airsoft Surgeon STI Frame

Airsoft Surgeon Valve Knocker (for AS frame)

Airsoft Surgeon STI Hammer

Airsoft Surgeon Strut

Airsoft Surgeon Sear (for AS frame)

PDI 6.01mm Tight Bore

PDI STI Short Trigger

PDI Grip Screws

Nine Ball Air Seals

Nine Ball Extended Mag Catch

Nine Ball Extended Slide Stop

King Arms Piston

WE Magwell

Chairsoft Custom Works Disconnector