• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

I think so. I need to re-fit the Blowback Unit to the new frame, but with it loosely held in place, the smoothness is immediately noticeable, even with the heavy recoil spring I am running. Worth it, for sure, if you can find one.

"if you can find one", I can, haha

Ben, you plan to mount some optics on this baby?

Well, I have now finished the rough built of my 5.1 (I know it looks like a 4.3 but it is all 5.1 guts). I still need to do some finish work to get everything to match but this is close. The comp also isn't going to be used forever but I had it sitting on my self so I threw it on.

The background of this piece is that my first real build was a Hi-Capa 5.1 in this same color scheme. Over time the gun got broken up but I missed it so I decided to rebuild something in the same vein.

Heres the old one:

tmhicapainfinitybluebacju2.jpg

Heres the new one:

bb434wi1.jpg

bb433bh5.jpg

bb431ir0.jpg

bb432vx2.jpg

Bits:

TM 5.1

TM 4.3 Slide

TM 4.3 Recoil Bushing

TM 4.3 Recoil Rod

SD SVI Stickers

SD Mag Lip

Guarder Hi-Flow

RCW Magwell (Black)

RCW Short Stroke

RCW Grip Screws

WE Blue Grip

PDI Threaded Adapter

PDI Comp

9Ball Mag Base Plate

is that a TM 1911 slide on a 4.3?

Yup, was bored, had 3 pistols infront of me so decided to have a play :D

I built a setup like that for a friend but I finally convinced him to run a 5.1 frame which looked much slicker.

The Camo SVI is certainly a unique piece. Is it a WA?

Yup, WA Prokiller SV2000F iirc, sold it a while back, semi and full auto, lovely gun.

Yup, WA Prokiller SV2000F iirc, sold it a while back, semi and full auto, lovely gun.

And she's currently sat on my floor, not being fixed... Should get round to that sometime, but the damn leaf springs bent out of position again, and it took me 20 minits last time to get it working right. Gotta file down that SD chamber as well. Still sticks back when you fire it on the level or downwards. God that gun's a pain. Gorgeous though, and you've just reminded me how much I like that 4.3. with 1911 slide and m3.

And she's currently sat on my floor, not being fixed... Should get round to that sometime, but the damn leaf springs bent out of position again, and it took me 20 minits last time to get it working right. Gotta file down that SD chamber as well. Still sticks back when you fire it on the level or downwards. God that gun's a pain. Gorgeous though, and you've just reminded me how much I like that 4.3. with 1911 slide and m3.

I love how even when ive sold the gun, you end up fixing it :D

That leaf spring needs replacing ideally, and if i hadve known teh SD chamber wouldve been such a biatch i wouldve bought another stock WA one!