• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

ViciousV10s - The gun is looking great Vicious. I like the way the handle looks, I'm still waiting on a handle that will work on a Novak cut slide. Maybe I could just modify that one though.

aznriptide859 - Heres links to the silver WE magwell:

http://www.cobraairsoft.com/product_info.p...roducts_id=1915(Really the silver version)

http://www.gunsnguys.com/ishop/Contents/Sh...asp?ProdID=4201

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id=26347

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=6247(Really the silver version)

Edited by krame

I just got my Tm 4.3 stainless today and man its nice im waiting the below parts my gun right know is completely stock.

Airsoft sergeon OPS. 45 slide

Tonio koba twist berrel

Spring set

Guarder metal outer berrel

Im going to race with it but today i used it in cqb so i had my light on it

Im only 16 so i have to save up again for more cash for more parts for it :P

****EDIT****

I saw some of your guys pretty pics so i grabed my better camera and took some nice pics hope you guys like them

1003017ww5.jpg

1003015lv2.jpg

1003018rd1.jpg

1003020vf9.jpg

Edited by RUSHER2
a question about that AS 4.3 slide, does it have bushing cut inside the slide for installing a 1911 style barrel bushing or no?

I am not sure i havent got the slide, i put those parts up there becuase there on the way in the mail just waiting for em when i get the slide ill update and tell you.

Hows the milspex MF7 LAM unit? Any verdict on performance and built quality?

I love those beaver tails of 4.3 SS. I just like how it sit flush with MSH when it is pressed. I hate those beaver tails where there is this big bulge where it doesn't sit flush with MSH when pressed. I know there is a reason for it but I just find it not as comfortable as holding 4.3 SS / 1911, thanks to low profile grip safeties.

Hows the milspex MF7 LAM unit? Any verdict on performance and built quality?

I love those beaver tails of 4.3 SS. I just like how it sit flush with MSH when it is pressed. I hate those beaver tails where there is this big bulge where it doesn't sit flush with MSH when pressed. I know there is a reason for it but I just find it not as comfortable as holding 4.3 SS / 1911, thanks to low profile grip safeties.

The build quality is very nice very nice

Its bright the laser is a class 3 witch is very nice i love it it looks good on the 4.3 to :D

Very bright light

I highly recomend it A+

Very good Sir! :D

I thought it's also resonably priced too. I belive stuff like controls/knobs all working reliably?

I had King Arms M3 replica which was total piece of *suitcase*. The darn toggle thing was woobly and loose as hell. It just turns on itself sometimes and drain out the battery.

Wouldn't mind more pics of your 4.3 SS with MF7 on. Sure it looks nice. :) Oh and I love your table too. :P

Edited by fal
Very good Sir! :D

I thought it's also resonably priced too. I belive stuff like controls/knobs all working reliably?

I had King Arms M3 replica which was total piece of *suitcase*. The darn toggle thing was woobly and loose as hell. It just turns on itself sometimes and drain out the battery.

Wouldn't mind more pics of your 4.3 SS with MF7 on. Sure it looks nice. :) Oh and I love your table too. :P

LOL my grand pa gave my the table the legs is like a tree trunk and its all tree like sept the top of the table where its smooth

Actualy my light is the swiss arms one there about $80-$90 bucks

The nobs are nice havent had a problem with them also theres a thing where you can have a pressure switch where you plug in if you want it

Also for the light to fit it takes some filing on the bottom of the 4.3 rail grooves not to bad though

some pics since you asked ! ;p

1003292pr5.jpg

1003295ql0.jpg

1003297pq6.jpg

1003296pr5.jpg