• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

it really needs more parts....I wanna get silver controls for it now because I am not 100% confident on my ability to refinish the frame properly...So silver beavertail, thumb safety and slide lock, maybe even the MSH....I really like the TK grip but it does look kinda odd with it...

Tried out the X-comp on the Executive this time. Looks pretty good if you ask me. This got me thinking that maybe I should make the Executive an open gun too and slap on a grey C-more serendipity. Made a chop to see how the c-more would look like.

2839314624_7656225fa8_o.jpg

2838481931_4e0c2c53bd_o.jpg

2838482297_377c17265f_o.jpg

2839315518_fced4fe879_o.jpg

2839315672_56b6f9138b_o.jpg

Heres the c-more chop:

2838481341_ce9366e204_o.jpg

Edited by krame

I am assuming you mean why not make it like the real one....2 things right now, a) I don't know what the real one looks like at the moment, and B) I am short on fund at the moment(lol). I may go the real route, or I might make something different, I really don't know right now...

The gun from Heroes is a SV Infinity IMM Open. ;)

Bunch of nice pics of it here. Interesting the Infinity logo is on the frame and not the slide. Do they even make a airsoft frame like that?

http://heroeswiki.com/The_Company's_gun

Would probabaly cost way to much to build a airsoft version unfortunatly.

Very close airsoft version of it:

http://erick.dyndns.info/Guns/SV%20Parts/H...MM_Open_001.jpg

Edited by Mr Foxhound

That's basically the gun Edge-Collector is getting built in full steel...if you look at the pic on the top of this page (now the previous page, 22).

Youd be surprised how much we/people spend on our airsoft race guns....easily in the 1, 2,3+ thousand dollars...

Not sure if youve looked into airsoft race guns much FoxHound, but ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is or can be made. HK and Japan race gun enthusiasts go ALL OUT.

Edited by ViciousV10s
That's basically the gun Edge-Collector is getting built in full steel...if you look at the pic on the top of this page (now the previous page, 22).

Youd be surprised how much we/people spend on our airsoft race guns....easily in the 1, 2,3+ thousand dollars...

Not sure if youve looked into airsoft race guns much FoxHound, but ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is or can be made. HK and Japan race gun enthusiasts go ALL OUT.

Anyway i could make one that dosent cost one thousand dollars? haha

Maybe make one eventually for a Pistol Only thing or something.

Edited by Mr Foxhound