• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

if you did a guide that would be awesome...

i plan to attempt this in the next couple of weeks.

It's a bit too late since I glued the grip on in order to have a secure fit, but all it really is is seeing where the grip doesn't fit right and grinding that part down. Just to let you know though, I had to grind down the back and top parts of it, as well as grind the original pistol grip around the screw area to actually let the screw reach the threading. Since the bottom part of the original pistol grip doesn't have holes for screws, I drilled in holes and eventually glued in the screws as well since they wore out the plastic threading in the holes. It gets pretty messy and ugly with all the grinding, so gluing everything down permanently gave me peace of mind and helped to fill out uneven parts from the grinding. I would say that if there is any better method than this, take it, because there were a lot of times where I thought I had done irreparable damage to something.

That's a pretty straight forward milling job...might take a while but shouldn't be too hard...

Though i don't know what's the use....it's not a moving part and I don't think that makes the gripping any more secure...

Same with the frame milling....might make dirt and ###### get in easier....

Consider how intact the slide is in that pic, the moving assembly aren't being lighten there....

looks cool though...

Edited by RacingManiac

what do you expect from a broncos fan.... lol

it makes it more aerodynamic... haha

Red: You don't think I can handle danger?

Dale Denton: What are you talking about?

Saul: You can.

Red: I totally can. And for you to come into my house and not tell secrets because you think you're saving me, well, in reality it just makes you look like a dumbass, cause look at this.

[He shows them his shaved armpits]

Red: You see this? You see that? There's no hair under here, bro.

Dale Denton: What's the significance of that?

Red: It makes me aerodynamic when I fight.

:o How does it shoot? You might want to make a box mag for that beast...:P

lol surprisingly it shoots nice...dare i say it might shoot better than my glocks. it has a decently nice recoil on par or even slightly better than my 23f. it might actually replace my glocks if they ever made a long type mag for the hi-capa series. and yes it needs a WAYYYY higher capacity magazine than 31... :rolleyes: