• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

lol yes but i had the shop make it full-stroke instead of short stroke...had them make it that way so A) it locks back on the last shot so i know that im out of ammo and B ) to cut down on ammo consumption.

Edited by Jsres
:huh:

Is that what I think it is draped as a bar towel would be there on the wall.....?

...wow

Stars and stripes?

Indeed, we have a few random flags used as abjectives for some games. US/UK/Confederate to name a few

Flag wasn't in use that game so not my fault it's dumped over the wall lol

ok need some help guys! want to do a 5.1 using the tanio koba kimber kit but i want novak sights on a 5.1 length slide! can somebody PLEASE point me in the right direction as its driving me slowly crazy! i either want a complete slide or replacment sights for the marui base gun. pm me or reply on here as pics would really help me! thanks in advance guys!

You can try the Novak-ish looking Nine-Ball Combat Sight for Hi-Capa...

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=80393

Though I heard its a *badgeress* to fit...

Alternatively, you might ask ProG4 to make a custom slide in 5.1 length with 4.3 style rear sight cut....it's kinda Novak looking...

You can try the Novak-ish looking Nine-Ball Combat Sight for Hi-Capa...

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=80393

Though I heard its a *badgeress* to fit...

Alternatively, you might ask ProG4 to make a custom slide in 5.1 length with 4.3 style rear sight cut....it's kinda Novak looking...

cheers bud, found a set like that on wgc i think but the bugger is it would really do my head in as i want the 4.3 sights on the 5.1 the sights are the only thing that is stopping me from getting the 5.1 but i cant get past my loathing of the 5.1 sights! are there any 1911 slides that will work with the 5.1 with the combat sights like on the 4.3?

There aren't much 1911 slide by itself I don't think, a lot of them are part of a metal kit set like Nova or PGC or something. They will fit 5.1 but they aren't available by itself. You can try to find a Shooters Design Kimber slide for Hi-Capa, which comes with its own kimber-looking rear sight(and AFAIK the only 5.1 standalone slide that does), though that slide is often out of stock from most retailers....

Looks awesome RM. When I was at my bro's house the other weekend it was the first time I'd handled a grip-taped 2011 and was very pleased with the feel and look.

That SV of yours is the ONLY railed 2011 I've ever liked. Bravo amigo! Looks even cleaner yet more tactical, such a great balance between a race gun and a tactical pistol.

unfortunely no....they don't want to make sights, I actually asked about it for my custom Kimber build.....I ended up ordering the slide with the 4.3 cut to use 4.3 sight...

any idea on the rough cost? have asked if anybody could make me a sight in the project section so will see what comes of that! love the guns btw wat bud! awesome work!

I think a "regular" Custom slide is $150 - $200, the ones I am ordering is a bit more because I ordered a Kimber Pro CDPII with the "melt" treatment. The only thing is yours will be "custom" in that you want a 4.3 sight on a 5.1, and it might increase the leadtime....

very nice the4thpower3 I like very much the cut under slide

I'm looking for an turbo comp limcat slide and compensator for TM do you know where I can find it ? with raymon Ho shop closed it's seems like "mission impossible"

or proG4 can do it ?

thank's