• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

Thanks...

and how'd you know i had a Samsung?

I checked out your Photobucket page which shows detailed specs. I'm pretty nosy when it comes to airsoft and photography combined. ;)

I believe photoshop omits those specs but sometimes I use CaptureNX(made by Nikon) and the photo's details are retained.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd post something a bit different. This gun is actually the very first GBB I ever built for a customer 6 years ago. It recently became available again at a bargain price so I thought I'd snag it. Had to fix it up quite a bit as well as it had been well used during those 6 years.

This is a WA Magna 3.9" SVI circa. 2003 with the following:

- Shooter's Design aluminum slide

- Polished frame and finger groove on trigger guard

- Guarder steel INFINITY chamber

- CP Custom bearing hammer

- Shooter's Design loading nozzle

- Guarder hammer and recoil springs

39_01.jpg

39_03.jpg

39_04.jpg

Edited by Carbine

Hi all! I planing a little proyect to build a full metal version of the TM Desert Warrior, using parts already available, wich would mean mixing a 1911/MEU frame and a 4.3 Hi-Capa slide and internals. Not sure if this would work. Would someone with sufficient knowledge about 1911s and 2011s be kind enough to take a look at my thread and tell me whether it can be done or not?

Thanks a lot!

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=175093

I know I'm going to get flamed horribly for this, but what's the difference between a regular 1911 variant, and a 2011?

2011 has a polymer modular grip and a metal mid-frame, it also uses double stack magazine. 1911 has a one piece frame with grip, with single stack magazine...

• 2 weeks later...