2011 Picture Thread

To US based enthusiasts who have ordered slides, barrels and frames from Prog4, were you concerned about customs seizure? I'd hate to be spending $500-600 on something that will end up being seized by customs.

Full gun might have more problem, parts usually is quite easy to pass custom...

I've had a couple myself and over at Trader's Airsoft there are quite a few more users of their kits.

Word of warning though, if you buy a fully custom kit off them it'll be a LONG wait time. They typically quote 90 days and its typically much longer than that....I am still waiting on a custom slide set from them, its been a year now.....

Edited by RacingManiac
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

Just the curiosity came all of sudden, has anyone tested the maximum effective shooting range using PDI01 7 inch barrel? Comparing to stock length innerbarrel. I'm just dead curious how much distance it will benefit by having extra 2 inches or so?

I wish I had tested this when I had mine. Sigh~

Decisions, decisions.... I wish there was a way to expedite. 60-90 days wait on an almost $600 custom slide and frame. Should I or should I not?

Keep the post coming ladies and gents. Maybe I'll pick up another idea from your builds and do away with ordering custom kits overseas. :D

You can pay in portions... I do it everytime. First time I paid $259 to start then $259 when finished.

The latest limcat I paid $290 to start, $190 later, and the rest when he was finished. Oh you can also ask for a discount in the process if he takes too long... My limcat took a little over 4 months while my first limcat took about a month and a half... Depends on how busy he is. RM Just got put in an extraordinary situation.

Anyways, he's shipping to me on Monday :D

You can pay in portions... I do it everytime. First time I paid $259 to start then $259 when finished.

The latest limcat I paid $290 to start, $190 later, and the rest when he was finished. Oh you can also ask for a discount in the process if he takes too long... My limcat took a little over 4 months while my first limcat took about a month and a half... Depends on how busy he is. RM Just got put in an extraordinary situation.

Anyways, he's shipping to me on Monday :D

I pulled the trigger this morning and ordered from Capt KK. Funny I was reading the previous posts on this thread and I realized we have a similar Razorcat project.

I have a couple Hi-capa inbound for my next project while I wait for the goods from Prog4. This will probably be an agonizing wait, 3 months will probably feel like a year.

I pulled the trigger this morning and ordered from Capt KK. Funny I was reading the previous posts on this thread and I realized we have a similar Razorcat project.

I have a couple Hi-capa inbound for my next project while I wait for the goods from Prog4. This will probably be an agonizing wait, 3 months will probably feel like a year.

You stole my razor cat idea? sjdgbkjsbgkjnsg

Just kidding. Oh well, this is why all my next custom guns are going to be hand drawn b me for Captain KK to build. Either way man, it's gonna be a fun party. Can't wait to see it.

@ Vain: I swear I didn't even see your post about the Razorcat. If it's worth anything, let me quote a familiar saying... "Imitation is the highest for of flattery" :D

Here's some photos of the Hi-Capa, SD Phantera kit & SD Barrel I received today:

2zswe2x.jpg

2luphlt.jpg

10yjhbt.jpg

IMO, the 5KU Wildcat slide I have on the other gun is better in terms of fitment and finish compared to the SD product.

I'm a little disappointed because the slide gets stuck when pulled all the way, slide lock doesn't seem to be functioning, doesn't have a nice crisp realistic snap back (probably due to weak spring). I don't really skirmish with my GBB but I'd still like it to be functional. Oh well, I hope I find time this weekend to fix this issue.

@ Vain: I swear I didn't even see your post about the Razorcat. If it's worth anything, let me quote a familiar saying... "Imitation is the highest for of flattery" :D

Change you're order, change it quick!

Because... iWin:

SANY2712.jpg

SANY2714.jpg

SANY2715.jpg

SANY2716.jpg

SANY2718.jpg

SANY2719.jpg

SANY2720.jpg

Most of the controls are just place holders, I'm waiting for my order from Boomarms...

Bah. This thing is just epic...

Vain,

You still have the detent/notch on the slide? (in case you want to use a slide catch lever)

Why did you deviate from the Limcat frame?

Do you have a shot of it with the slide pulled back?

I think there's still time to revise my order, what do you think of a split slide?

Edited by lambolurker

Vain,

You still have the detent/notch on the slide? (in case you want to use a slide catch lever)

Why did you deviate from the Limcat frame?

Do you have a shot of it with the slide pulled back?

I think there's still time to revise my order, what do you think of a split slide?

Yes, of course; Pic:

SANY2736-1.jpg

I actually requested a custom frame (Small customization, see attached pic... I sent the pic to Captain KK for clarification, I guess he ignored it... Three times). So by default he used a 2011 frame instead of using a Limcat frame (Which I would think would be common sense) and by the time I noticed he already made the portings in the frame for me so I decided ahh *fruitcage* it

phantera.jpg

Here:

SANY2737.jpg

Split slides are epic, I asked captain KK to do one for me a while ago but he said it wouldn't work with TM only WA SCW2/3. But it will work with TM no reason it wouldn't, it's just more work. I'd ask him again.

Theres some little things I didn't like about this... Well some little things that captain KK ignored and didn't follow through on but overall, it's a very nice gun and I love it to death

Vain,

Thank you very much for the pics.

Your gun is nice as it is. I'm sure that equates to $$$. I bet it will be nicer once you receive your ordered parts. :D Don't forget to post pics.

I think I will have Capt. replace the .355 with 9mm on mine or better yet don't put anything.

Edited by lambolurker