• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

Of course he made a batch of them. I should have guessed. Well this is a complete and utter fail to have something unique that stands out from the crowd.

I'm just going to design my own from now on, the the4thpower... I'm gonna sell this kit.

dsjlgbzkdjgbk

I was hoping to be the first to have the razor kit until I saw your post. I suppose there's really no guarantee about having a unique kit unless you enter into some kind of an agreement with him. I have to assume even if it's something you designed, there is nothing to stop him from doing a batch production without such agreement.

Please let me know if you decide to sell.

Edited by lambolurker

I was hoping to be the first to have the razor kit until I saw your post. I suppose there's really no guarantee about having a unique kit unless you enter into some kind of an agreement with him. I have to assume even if it's something you designed, there is nothing to stop him from doing a batch production without such agreement.

Please let me know if you decide to sell.

The custom designed ones I put my initials on and a serial number... It would be like the4thpower's I don't think he would make more.

Plus Im getting a steel frame and some other cool goodies, lul.

I'll see what happens because I wanted have the only one for at least a while. And if you get it and he puts more on the market its completely useless to me. 4 months of waiting, yea its good and sexy and cool, but defeated the main purpose. Nao I'm sad.

I feel some sympathy to your plight. If I paid quite a bit of money in order to have something that would make me unique in the airsoft world, but the person making it decided to make them available to other people, I'd be upset too. However, considering that a Razorcat is based upon JJ “Razor” Racaza pistol, have you thought about having a truly custom pistol made for you, not a replica of another's custom? If I had the cash to blow, I'd try to have a Limcat custom revolver built.

Best of luck.

-Piano

The custom designed ones I put my initials on and a serial number... It would be like the4thpower's I don't think he would make more.

Plus Im getting a steel frame and some other cool goodies, lul.

I'll see what happens because I wanted have the only one for at least a while. And if you get it and he puts more on the market its completely useless to me. 4 months of waiting, yea its good and sexy and cool, but defeated the main purpose. Nao I'm sad.

You're still the 1st one to have it. It's all good bud! I'm sure your next ones will be awesome.

Yes they do appear to be a two piece design, but I don't own a set of my own.

After falling in love with the feel and performance of my KJW Xcellerator, but not being very impressed by the finishing or frame/slide quality, I'm determined to build a SD based 6.0 hicapa. The thing is I want a railed chassis - which doesn't exist in that length. Any recommendation on how best to put a rail onto such a chassis?

And a pic with my new grip...

IMG_3127e.jpg

Edited by Saila Cilbup

You could probably have ProG4 make you one for the same price or cheaper than SD

I think that custom prog4 frame would be a lot more expensive. I've been looking around, and I think it would be feasible to have grooves milled directly into the frame. On top of that, if I get the silver slide and frame, I could get them anodized and dyed - I'm thinking red or bronze - for a truly custom piece.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/jamesabdow/IMG_31831.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Seems like ProG4 has the best add ons.

Whats people opinions on optics. I shoot pistols alot in the military but Ive enver used an optic on one lol. I was thinking about getting a replica cmore by element or a DR site. Any opinions on those two?