• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

RM:

That's awesome. I really love your newest SVI build. I personally like silver 2011s better, especially with these new aluminum grips, but the black and gold are nice together.

When I first saw those aluminum grips on the SVI website a few years back, I thought it would be nice if we had them for airsoft 2011s. When Prime finally turned up with them, I liked everything except the price! I really hate the plastic 2011 grips, the aluminum grips make the 2011s so much classier. I really would've liked to build an IED Hybrid SVI on one of these frames, but too many projects going on at once.

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful guns you have there 'RacingManiac' simply beautiful B)

Well here's my now rebuilt and refurbished replica of the Federal Ordnance PSP-07 pistol as used by Steven Segal in his film 'Marked for Death'.

FedOrd2.jpg

FedOrd1.jpg

Based on the TM 5.1 but with no aftermarket kits, just totally custom built.

Well here's my now rebuilt and refurbished replica of the Federal Ordnance PSP-07 pistol as used by Steven Segal in his film 'Marked for Death'.

Excellent work Mr Maniac, I've liked this gun and fancied building a replica myself for some time but it keeps going on the 'back burner'.

Once again, good job :)

Thanks guys ;)

The compensator is the front half of a 5.1 slide with a 5.1 /MEU night warrior hybrid barrel glued and pinned into it. The front of the comp has a muzzle made from a section of 4.3 barrel again glued and pinned. The guide rod is a custom made one, with the plug sleeved with a small section of copper pipe so the rod doesn't rattle around. The hardest part was getting it all to line up and not have the slide front hit the back of the comp. The slide has also had custom serrations added along with external extractors (fake obviously).

Eventually I want to get the correct 'Pachmayr' style grips fitted, or custom make the standard ones to look like them.

Maybe consider the TK Grip for Hi-Capa? They have that Pachmayr look to them...and they also have round trigger guard.

Yeah ive got a set of those grips (good grips BTW) but they have to have the squared trigger guard as then it matches the film version. Thanks for the thought though 'RacingManiac'.

My workhorse. Shame the thumb safety broke off...

Now thats what I like to see. Not a 'safe queen' to quote RS parlence but a workhorse. Battered but unbeaten, nice one 'Zmarre'.

Beautiful guns you have there 'RacingManiac' simply beautiful B)

Fantastic work MrManiac, I really love this custom!

Since this is a picture thread, my only 2011 WA R-type Full steel Prog4 "MS custom"

l1140079.jpg

l1140086.jpg

l1140089.jpg

Edited by Clockwork_O

WOW! That is nice, clean lines and im loving the duo tone design. Smart pistol 'Jimmypie' :photo:

Thanks MrManiac, that means alot from someone who produces "true customs",

its my first Hi-Capa build, but not my last, ive already got a brand new TM5.1 in Black waiting in the wings, thinking of doing the the same build but in reverse two tone, but im unsure,

theres so many parts to choose from, im really not a fan of "race guns",but i like them to shoot like one.

Thanks 'Jimmypie' for the compliment.

Yeah, like you, im not a fan of the '2011 brigade' myself but some of the designs within this thread deserve a nod of appreciation from time to time for the work and love thats gone into them. For your first build im impressed.

Sounds to me like you have caught the customizing bug if you already have another one on the go lol.

Good luck my friend and when its finished we want to see the evidence :photo:

• 2 weeks later...

My Nightwarrior parts have been posted so my Hicapa build is going on to the next level

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

Ive got a Nightwarrior slide and hammer coming, just need to find a suitable trigger.

I've also rounded and stippled the trigger guard so its more like a 1911. I didnt use a TK grip as I didnt like it. As the grip was stippled by the previous owner i'd grown attached to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks MrManiac, that means alot from someone who produces "true customs",

its my first Hi-Capa build, but not my last, ive already got a brand new TM5.1 in Black waiting in the wings, thinking of doing the the same build but in reverse two tone, but im unsure,

theres so many parts to choose from, im really not a fan of "race guns",but i like them to shoot like one.

well, hicapa no2 has started,

p1000508ed.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

p1000509k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.usp1000510e.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Jimmypie

Nice choice of slide there 'Jimmypie'. I was tempted recently in getting a SFA V12 ported slide but other projects got in the way ...sigh!

Thanks, im pleased with the look, fitting however was a royal PITA, mainly getting the outer barrel running smoothly through it, just kept binding up, but its done and shoots nicely :)