• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

To be honest I've got absolutely no idea! I just like the Operator Cal .45! I'm toying with the idea of spraying the grip OD or replacing it with an OD Tanio Koba grip. I had an OD grip on my last Hi-Capa. Maybe a Hogue wrap around too!

Edit: It's also really bugging me that the torch is so far forward! 

Edited by DeltaZero

Oh if I must! ;)

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7466.jpg

In my defence for spamming the thread, the next Hi-Capa has landed. This time a 5.1, it'll be kept stock externally for winter use.

I swapped the slide from the 4.3 over to the 5.1 frame, I must say I think I prefer it with the curves! If it weren't for me using the torch so much that's how I would run it full time and the fact the custom Kydex holster is made for 4.3 with torch (I should be able to mod the holster slightly to take the extra length of a 5.1). The 5.1 looks pretty badass with the torch too so it's win win both ways! If I start to like it enough I'll be getting another Kydex Holster made (will need another donor Safariland) and swap over the hammer so the 4.3 is completely black and the 5.1 has the silver parts. 

IMG_7444.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7460.jpg

And then to end the Holster. It's a Kydex Custom by Rubi-Tong. I had an old Glock Safariland lying around so I got him to use that as a donor for the thumb retention and mounting system. It's on a drop belt mount so I've been able to put a leg strap through the mounting system which keeps it tight to my upper thigh. It is without a doubt the best holster I've ever used, absolutely solid and a really smooth draw! 

IMG_7504.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...