2011 Picture Thread

I had a 5.1 rear sight blow off due to using green (in relatively hot weather). Never had a problem with the 4.3 where the rear sight screws into the blowback unit.

In other news, does anyone know somewhere that has the infinity heroes hybrid kit in stock? Preferably the two tone version?

Edited by danr
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

The slide's a unique, one-off CNC cut piece, supposedly inspired by the slides r.s. company Zev Tech make for Glocks.

Its fit on the AM frame was excellent.  Just a little bit too tight to begin with, eased by some modest filing of the underside of the overhang of the frame rails.  Now it's really snug, no side-to-side or up-down movement at all (!), but with some lube, buttery smooth action at the same time.  (Sounds like something FK might say. :whistling: )

It came as part of the kit with the slide.

But I think this is what you're looking for.  http://gunartairsoft.com/products/DOUBLE-TAP-HI%252dCAPA-5.1-OUTER-BARREL-GOLD.html#

(And *fruitcage* me, there's another brand name, "Double Tap".)

Ah, thanks man. I bet that came with the slide you bought!

By the way, is it aluminum or steel? How does the quality seem? Because at the price they are selling the other 'Double Tap' pieces

you can get almost a whole control set(Slide lock, mag release, thumb safety, grip safety) for the price of ONE Prog4 / A-M / piece.

Edited by famidesu

Ah, thanks man. I bet that came with the slide you bought!

By the way, is it aluminum or steel? How does the quality seem? Because at the price they are selling the other 'Double Tap' pieces

you can get almost a whole control set(Slide lock, mag release, thumb safety, grip safety) for the price of ONE Prog4 / A-M / piece.

Magnet test with barrel that was part of the kit suggests it is steel.

Quality seems more than OK, less than superlative.

I suspect there will be wear over time, as with any highly polished gold barrel going back and forth inside a metal slide.