• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

More than "awesome" when "molest" and "join" are in the same sentence :P

Okay, enough joking, those kits are great but there are few things to consider:

~Different contact points of moving parts compared to "normal" 2011 style kits, think about a reduced size Desert Eagle. Not necessarily bad but still a thing to consider about installation / fitting / maintenance....... more about maintenance, the slide frame fit of the kit feels fine.

~Very small bore outer barrel to simulate .22 caliber, heard one (just one) out there keep hitting the hole but later found the issue is caused by inner barrel few mm shorter, not a issue if using proper 5.1 length IB.

~Can't grab top of slide, limited ways of weapon manipulation. This could be personal, even a deal breaker for me, will definitely ask to try when I see a completed gun.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems like a good place to ask.  Anyone got or know where I can source a metal 6" Infinity Slide for a WA Infinity?  Also need full internals for slide on another 6" ie Blowback Housing and all internal bits n pieces plus a slide stop for the same.  A Gold Steel Chamber would be nice too.

Not as urgent but would also be interested in Mags for 3.9's too.  I also have some regular mags minus the base plates ( hard plastic bumpers ) are these available anywhere? Or could someone plastic print them?

As this is a photo thread here's the guns I need the bits for, plus a few others.  The lil Duo Tone is staying as it is, the others are gonna be Cerakoted when there complete.

DSC03222_zpssikhwrxt.jpg

DSC03223_zpssfua94gi.jpg

• 3 months later...

Glad to see someone posting here.  2011s haven't been getting much love recently.  Which maker/shop is the slide from?

It's a .22 style kit from "Airsoft Masterpiece", this gun will be my main pistol for 3Gun or IPSC, to replace my old Hi-Capa 5.1 which keep cracking plastic slides.

I like plastic slides for its low moving mass ( still have 3 for spares :P ) , but this .22 kit is stunning, like a "dragon" but with heavier front. The recoil intensity is about the same ( both with lightweight aluminum nozzle housing and original TM pot rear sight ), but this is flat and straight to back instead of rolling backwards as in plastic 5.1.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...