• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

Yup, Daphne was rockin that Tiki. What a sexy little pistol. And a couple pics because we all love ze Tiki...

tikihr3hl6.jpg

tikihr4mg8.jpg

Looks like a bobbed hammer, possibly DA. Sorry Jerry, your replica is off. The only way to redeem yourself is to sell it to me for far less than its worth.

:P

I guess that one from Heroes is something special.

It doesn't look like it says "Tiki" on the slide.

It has a rearless carry hammer vs. the normal formula skeleton hammer.

Then the "INFINITY" logo on both sides of the frame...a bit different than the pics on Infinitys website.

Jerrys looks like a good replica of the one on Infinitys site.

I think that line can be crossed....I mean SVI crossed it first when they made that thing with the racy look but with a TLR-2...I think the black magwell can pull it off...

I am more leaning towards making it a full race gun now though...wondering if there is a comp I can add to it....

I think that line can be crossed....I mean SVI crossed it first when they made that thing with the racy look but with a TLR-2...I think the black magwell can pull it off...

I am more leaning towards making it a full race gun now though...wondering if there is a comp I can add to it....

Eh I wouldn't bother with a comp on that beauty, the custom hybrid barrel is perfect. Youre right, I bet it would look good with a black magwell, I hadn't thought of it.

Love the colour scheme ,

looks like a toy :D:D:D

No , looks good ,

i like your JOE-BAR pic at the bottom even better...

thanks man lol and the signature pic is awesome, i had a better one but it was far too big to use :( and reduced size you couldnt see anythink :(

Anyway yea i like the colour scheme, i just dont know what next to do to it

maybe a built in mag warmer so i can use it in the winter with out eating the gas up loads

Ssssshhhh. I know but the point is to discourage him from keeping it. :P Honestly, I'm not much of a fan of bobbed/rearless hammers on 1911 variants but they are somewhat appealing on compacts.

i don't think anyone can discourage me to give up the tiki, not even my wife

Dave, you are in SoCal, you can see this blaster in person, you would not believe the kick on this little sucker!

Madfingaz - Great looking guns! Where'd you get that mag release button on your Open TM SVI? Is that custom by CL? The WA Dragon look great too. I like the black DOM magwell, the grip stippling looks great and the SV trigger is a nice touch.

AirsoftGi - There's 6 examples of better guns on this page already.

I believe it be a matter of opinion, but there are other great looking guns on here