• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

That's what I've been thinking all yesterday ^^

That's why I concentrated on the frame, I'll try a made for product to "wash" the slide :)

Thanks !

And your hybrid is just overkill XD The most beautiful pistol I've ever seen !

That's what I've been thinking all yesterday ^^

That's why I concentrated on the frame, I'll try a made for product to "wash" the slide :)

Thanks !

And your hybrid is just overkill XD The most beautiful pistol I've ever seen !

Stop! Keep it exactly as it is...that is the most awesome looking slide I have seen in a while..moar pics!

Stop! Keep it exactly as it is...that is the most awesome looking slide I have seen in a while..moar pics!

lol That is maybe too much of a compliment, set aside awesomeness of vicious and racer 2011 :P

The current edged look on the slide is actually original on pics, but from a close view, it really looks like tired paint, and I want some bling bling finish ^^

So unfortunately, I'll take some more pics, then end the polishing work !

@Optomis : That's currently a technical issue, I only have sand paper, I can have access to chemicals made for removing paint from aluminium, and that's all :s

Without forgeting the miror for making it so shiney that my eyes will hurt XD

Hope it will protect a little the nude parts from rust etc...

Thanks all for your support and opinion, the 2011 club have always been my favorite ^^

By the way, this week-end I'll have for another pistol a magwell, a guarder thumb kit, a limcat compensated slide and barrel, a tanio koba barrel, a ROC holster, etc...

I just miss a frigging cool 30mm ring "one sided" like the 88$ G&P one, I would like to find cheaper :s

It'll still be a while before it's done. Still lots of little things to work out.

"I like the massive side of WA with square frame and frame ^^"

I do too, that's why I had the frame custom made - for Tokyo Marui!

It's actually a 303 stainless custom frame. Along with 6061 custom aluminum slide and comp.

Everything else is/will be custom stainless steel as well.

I have a question for a good friend of mine. He's a big Heroes fan and he wants to make an airsoft replica of the 2011s used by the company.

Specifically, this one:

http://sviguns.com/ph/?indx=134

I know you can't get one stock like that, but do the parts exist in airsoft to make one? I can't seem to find the right stuff.

Arg this page is killing me since maniac posted it, it's a heartbreaker ! (and bank account too)

@4thpower : Thanks for your compliment, it's a pleasure to receive, since you have great experience and did great pistols ^^

By the way, I am asking myself if I need to file the frame to apply the shiny chemical, if so I think I'll find a way to make it sand it, it would be too hard with paper.

this may some really noobie to you but where can you find large magwells as im looking to do up my we hicapa found all the other parts i need on redwolf but i cant for the life of me find one also i have heard it is possible to mold a kydex holster to fit a hicapa by soaking it in boiling water and sticking your pistol in it can anyone tell me if this is true

cheers xander.p

this may some really noobie to you but where can you find large magwells as im looking to do up my we hicapa found all the other parts i need on redwolf but i cant for the life of me find one also i have heard it is possible to mold a kydex holster to fit a hicapa by soaking it in boiling water and sticking your pistol in it can anyone tell me if this is true

cheers xander.p

You can also mod a 1911 surpra holster to fit a 2011 but it takes alot of cutting but when finished its awesome!