• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nova kits

My first ever 2011, Nova kit

Zombie member post...Nova Staccato XC RMR kit Never mind the mismatched branding grip....there was a dead gun that donated its parts to it....see build thread in the tech section lol

Posted Images

Hey guys I need some help...I lost the SV logos on my Infinity and I have been searching for like weeks now but I can't find any! The only thing I found was the STI logos on Uncompany but they're sold out...Do you guys know where I can find some original SV logos?

the4thpower3 - Your gun looks pretty cool but check out mine. I'm afraid that I've got you beat.... ;)

I didn't think that I'd ever do this but I bought a WE. The price was right ($35) and I decided that it would be worth my time to actually take a close look at the gun that I have been hard on for years now. I also figured that I could have a little fun trying to tune it up and make it look cool without spending any real money on it.

These pictures are to serve as the before shots. I'll be keeping a log of what I do to this gun and I'll probably write a Hi-Capa takedown guide as well.

Stay Tuned.

p1060078nc7.jpg

p1060079bq8.jpg

The more I look at it and handle it the more I like it.

It feels great. My hands get sweaty really easily and the texture helps a lot.

Definetly more so than the golf ball style. I don't really like any other styles much.

So I had to invent my own.

I agree with Vicious, I think it makes it look "fancy"...Gucci style. LOL.

how is stippling down it looks like you have just heated up a peice of metal then pressed it in the grip im sorry if its alot harder than this i know i must seem really newbie to you lot but yeh i will get some pics of my we that i bought i am pretty much doing the same as romulus but with the normal 5.1 instead of the dragon version he has

i have done quite alot to it i just need a chrono to see if it has all paid off