Accuracy International AW .50 Cal Sniper

dobey

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I alwsy thought they should make 10 mm bbs for snipe the Barrets of the airsoft world...and for things such as this as well.

I would just cut the reciever to as big as it needs to be .....yes you will see some of the barrel underneath if you look closely.....but it will still look pretty good.

I opened the receiver up until the bolt fully closed is only inside the receiver about 2mm. That and a slightly smaller custom Mag really made the thing look good. It is out of the shop and in the woods killing airsofters now anyways so wont see any changes soon. Will have to ask TDS how it shoots, I know he has modified the internals as much if not more than the external stuff I did so should be interesting.

I opened the receiver up until the bolt fully closed is only inside the receiver about 2mm. That and a slightly smaller custom Mag really made the thing look good. It is out of the shop and in the woods killing airsofters now anyways so wont see any changes soon. Will have to ask TDS how it shoots, I know he has modified the internals as much if not more than the external stuff I did so should be interesting.

I'm waiting for a specific barrel and hop bucking to come in ATM, you managed to rip up the stock one ;-)

One note to future 338 owners: you need to file the lips of the magazines (the extras not the one that come with the gun) for them to feed and not "jam up" in the bolt.

I'm waiting for a specific barrel and hop bucking to come in ATM, you managed to rip up the stock one ;-)

I doubt that was me, I removed the barrel/hop as a unit and never modified or machined any part of it, it was put back in the weapon as one piece, I never even saw the hop rubber.

• 3 weeks later...

TDS is my flat-mate, and I'll tell you, I've seen this beastly piece shoot holes in doors, plastic mag mid caps, crack a solid wood door, and a CA mid cap dented to the point that there was a nice 6 mm dimple in it....I don't think we're getting our security deposit back cause of the doors... :rolleyes::o

I'm going to let Dobey here take a look at my Kart EBR to see if there's anyway to lighten the beast!

Just another Cog ;)

Ruvie....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived