Would it not be better if you got a flag for each UK denomination.

eg, England, Whales, Scotland and Northern Ireland?

Oh okay then. (adds yet more to the "worklist of doom") :)

If someone could link me some flags of roughly the right size for each locale that'd help me speed things up a bit.

Great Idea, is it compulsory for new registrations to locate themselves on the map aswell.

I did so as soon as I spotted it, ###### me off that most peaple don't seem to bother. As said before these features really help with answering peoples questions.

Anyway I posted this mainly to put the thread back to the top, so job done!

All very well at present...

But would it be possible to put something along the lines of the member map comment out - something so that folk who are .uk but list themselves as Afganistan might be politely asked to adjust their account?

The number of people who are listed as located in Antarctica... etc is frankly silly.

Seems like it's more hassle than it's worth, surely? The main use for this is so some noob doesn't get roasted for not saying where they are when asking "Whre can me bi bbs 4 mi gnu form?" If people WANT to put "funny" locations in and get chargrilled when we try and help them, that's their lookout.

:zorro:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.