UTG Multi-Shot Combat Tactical Shotgun

If you're looking for a shotgun that spreads multiple shots over an area, then this is the most economical way to get there. The build quality seems good, and the effective range is decent. I would like to see the groupings stay closer longer and an adjustable hop up unit might be nice if one dial could adjust all 3 barrels simultaneously. The amount of force needed to rack the gun is a bit much. I understand that it's going to need more force to push 3 bbs, so in a springer (such as this is), you'll need a stiffer spring. It does seem to work in though after a few hundred shots.

For CQB, I would prefer the shorter version without the full stock as it is a bit long. I do have to say I like the looks of both of them.

In my opinion, this gun is best suited for ranges of about 70 feet and closer, but can get you a solid hit from as far as 80 feet. You're really beginning to push it at that point though, consider how you're going to be using it before buying it. I would also suggest trying one out or at least working the action on it before buying it to make sure you're comfortable with it.

Click here to read the full review

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Great review. Has anyone disassembled these things and had a good look at the internals? Are they relatively simple to disassemble/reassemble? (my guess is they should be, being based off TM M3's)

Edit: I wish I had done more searching before I asked this question. I found a guide for TM models, and I suppose it should be similar for the UTG/TSD/DE/Crosman - doesn't look too complicated.

Edited by Saila Cilbup
Great review. Has anyone disassembled these things and had a good look at the internals? Are they relatively simple to disassemble/reassemble? (my guess is they should be, being based off TM M3's)

Edit: I wish I had done more searching before I asked this question. I found a guide for TM models, and I suppose it should be similar for the UTG/TSD/DE/Crosman - doesn't look too complicated.

The gun is basically glued together. Dissasembly is a nono