Phoenix

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P2021540.JPG

The night I got it.

vsr10.jpg

vsr102.jpg

A couple the night before I first used it.

Nothing great, but I'm upgrading it...next week I think.

ADD: I took the camo off. I still have it, just I need to put it back on. I just cut up a $3 dutch DPM BDU I had.

I'd laugh so hard if you knocked it into the pool, rofl. Nice gun, nice pool too (my neighborhood pool 150ft behind my house is bigger though).

Austin, that is the best paint job I've ever seen. I generally don't like painting guns, but that made me a believer!

i can beg the differ.....dictionary general terms of a sniper is a person who is a highly skilled marksman that shoots from a concealed area. Military terms, sniper - highly deadly marksman that uses a semi or boltaction rifle that shoots from a concealed point in a battlefield THOUGH there are many definitions of a sniper....and as of today no one has discovered the true art of sniping and meaning. Though sniper rifles are always locked and loaded with an optic that enhances/zooms into the marksman's selective target. a non teleoptic such as a EOtech, aimpoint, and ironsights on a rifle is more considered as a sharpshooter and sometimes a assault rifle or battle rifle.

Archived