Sniper Rifles

Phoenix

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yep that was one part of what i meant and i meant did you unscrew off the body of teh L96 before you painted it or did you paint it while the whole gun was all connected and could you give me the web site you got the stencil from?
The gun was assembled when I painted it. Just masked off all the moving parts with tape.

Used this picture for the stencil: http://www.battlefront.com/resources/poc/_...ll/britain2.jpg

I also hand-drew a few more of the "splotch" shapes by looking at Brit DPM BDUs that I have.

Hope that helps.

Jessica (my crimebuster), when she was working properly, was one heck of a rifle. At the moment, somethings a bit wrong on the inside, but should be corrected shortly.

Oh, btw, I'm in the process of converting her to a 20" barrel (full M16 length, as opposed to the "mid" length that she is now).

I believe initial cost for the rifle was $525, I put another $180 into the bipod and scope, and am laying down another $80ish for the conversion to full length, excluding the inner barrel (going to cost around $100 for that).

Yeah it has. It was upgraded to take 500fps reliably by zero one, then its got reinforced cocking handle, TN barrel, custom adjustable hop-up (as its an SV), barrel spacers and a silencer (which isnt in the pic for some reason..!)

It doesnt look to flash but it certainly gets the job done. At least it did before the limits changed! Thinking about getting a bipod for it, but debating the idea.

Cheers

Matthais_31

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived