Sniper Rifles

Phoenix

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The scrim is really on there to make it less obvious when the barrel and scope are sticking out of a bush or something - the rest of the rifle is fine with paint only, in my opinion.

Still, we'll see what a skirmish test says ;)

REMINGTON 700, REAL STEEL vs. AIRSOFT COMPARISON

Before anyone who doesn't remember me gets too excited, I have done several Real Steel vs. Airsoft gun comparisons here in the past (P90, M4, USP.45, etc.) and Arnie and I have an agreement wherein I follow the rules and do not discuss ammo, ballistics, etc. It is primarily a photo comparison.

I do not have an airsoft M700/M24 of my own, but I do have a real steel Remington 700PSS. Here is a photo I took off the web of an airsoft Remington

post-2100-1117854679_thumb.jpg

and a comparison photo of my personal Remington 700PSS in .308. It uses a Versa-Pod, comes with an H&S sniper stock from the factory, has an extended mag box, has had the bolt reworked (note the big knob), and a cheekpiece.

post-2100-1117854755_thumb.jpg

Beautiful  :bounce: is that semi auto only?

Yes it is. Though it does come with a modified selector lever which allows for full auto. I've put on a normal one, thus disabling it. The field I play at only allows snipers to fire over the normal FPS limit if certain conditions are met, one of which being the gun must be permanently made semi-only. And besides, the real SR-25 is semi-only. :)

Ooh, sexy :)

It's really hard finding decent pictures of SR-25's; I'll have to settle for that instead. Could you link to some higher-res pictures of that puppy, staticzero?

Here yah go:

http://homepage.mac.com/staticzero/.Pictur...-25_001_big.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/staticzero/.Pictur...-25_002_big.jpg

I'll see if I can't get some more down the line. I need to improve my lighting situation, or take some outside, so I can get some cleaner shots.

• 2 weeks later...

I am honered to be able to post in here. I just got my new TM VSR-10 PS. Its sooooooooo nice. I adjusted the hop up and it shoots like a dream. Its VERY easy to cock. And is EXTREMELY quiet. Ill post pictures as soon as my add ons get here.

Heres is what I ordered.

-TM VSR-10 PS

-TM scope mount

-6x-42 scope

-scope rings

-Bipod

-GNP 55 round mag

Archived