Christine fm JING GONG FACTORY

Are you the cousin of the boss or niece or something like that?

:D

And what does that really have anything to do with it? Do you think a female cant be in charge of exports unless she is related to the boss? Please prove me wrong, but thats what it sounded like to me.

And to the OP, its good to have you here, I am the proud owner of a JG bar-10!

And what does that really have anything to do with it? Do you think a female cant be in charge of exports unless she is related to the boss? Please prove me wrong, but thats what it sounded like to me.

I think he was more interested in the fact that she was so well connected rather than trying to imply anything about her gender. ;)

Stop trying to be a hero, Vanderer74 said something about a person who was a niece or cousin of the boss of the place in the Jing Gong wish list thread(I can't remember because there's a whopping 19 pages of it and growing) that had all the info, so I was just wondering if this was her.

My apologies to Christine for any misunderstanding...

I find it unusual/weird that a Chinese spells the Chinese equivalent of Golden Bow as "Jing Gong", not "Jin Gong" . May be me just being pedantic, but there also seem to be a growing number of people who claim to have some form of relationship with Jing/Jin Gong.

Just sayin' . :unsure:

I find it unusual/weird that a Chinese spells the Chinese equivalent of Golden Bow as "Jing Gong", not "Jin Gong" . May be me just being pedantic, but there also seem to be a growing number of people who claim to have some form of relationship with Jing/Jin Gong.

Just sayin' . :unsure:

Well, we can assume that vanderer is legit, since he has posted images of unreleased guns. It's not a far stretch to see that maybe the niece he talks about knowing has also opened an account here on Arnie's.

Anyway, welcome to Arnie's, Christine! It's really great to have people in the Chinese airsoft business posting here.

Welcome Christine, It is very interesting to see some guys from the Jing Gong industry here on the Forums. I belive you and vanderer74 are the first to ever really talk to Airsofters Directly. Excelent!

Not exactly, a guy from ICS Q&A use to come on these forums frequently.

Archived