Christine fm JING GONG FACTORY

Welcome, great to have you here! You are doing what none of the Big Fish in this industry have ever done: listening to the players and, from your point of view, potential buyers. Wich is excellent for both sides.

Welcome, great to have you here! You are doing what none of the Big Fish in this industry have ever done: listening to the players and, from your point of view, potential buyers. Wich is excellent for both sides.

ahem..I wanted to make something Clear in here, as people think otherwise. JG is not interested in anyway in you, only after your money or anyone elses typical Chinese way. IT was my idea to bring news to people of all factories, and while i made the mistake of telling to Christine about it, as my business is selling these, im wholesaler BUT i never had intension to go lure people in here or whatever or NEVER advertise here, just as im from Europe i though it would be a good chance to give some information which i get because of my profession. Christine here had only one intention to grab my existing customers or any new ones i could possibly generate, Talk about trustworthy eh? . But i had that idea that i could offer different factories some ideas for improvement and all make new guns and all those, it was NOT JG who started this. just wanted to point that out as it looks people are like thinking like they are here for us, to be honest i think they dont give a damn but lets hope atleast we can get some of those guns to be made we have in that list, for sure i will try if not with them good luck then with other factories. And im not Affiliated with JG in any way, im just a paying customer like anyone else.

Man, I know chinese companies (or of any nationality) dont interact with their customers because they are so nice and caring, but because they want to sell as much as possible, either through PR or through market research. And its the latter thatis beneficial for both sides.

Wow, now theres a news flash! A company that only wants our money :)

I did think it a little strange that Christine has only come on air after the whole JG "New gun" was put into the open....and hasn't been back since. I guess "she's" to busy, which beggars the question, why come on board at all? we all know the relationship with Arnies isn't just for weekends and evenings....this is a career in itself! :)

ahem..I wanted to make something Clear in here, as people think otherwise. JG is not interested in anyway in you, only after your money or anyone elses typical Chinese way. IT was my idea to bring news to people of all factories, and while i made the mistake of telling to Christine about it, as my business is selling these, im wholesaler BUT i never had intension to go lure people in here or whatever or NEVER advertise here, just as im from Europe i though it would be a good chance to give some information which i get because of my profession. Christine here had only one intention to grab my existing customers or any new ones i could possibly generate, Talk about trustworthy eh? . But i had that idea that i could offer different factories some ideas for improvement and all make new guns and all those, it was NOT JG who started this. just wanted to point that out as it looks people are like thinking like they are here for us, to be honest i think they dont give a damn but lets hope atleast we can get some of those guns to be made we have in that list, for sure i will try if not with them good luck then with other factories. And im not Affiliated with JG in any way, im just a paying customer like anyone else.

Welcome to capitalism. :D

BTW, You said you'd give them Ideas for free, and yet I can't help to think that's not true... :unsure:

Oh well I don't care, you have your business to run as well. ;)

Wow, now theres a news flash! A company that only wants our money :)

I did think it a little strange that Christine has only come on air after the whole JG "New gun" was put into the open....and hasn't been back since. I guess "she's" to busy, which beggars the question, why come on board at all? we all know the relationship with Arnies isn't just for weekends and evenings....this is a career in itself! :)

nopes a certain person demanded that she leave because they got here first, placed large orders with JG and he'd sue her company if she didnt leave

apologies to mods if thats reopening a can of worms but if said individual wants to come back on here and reopen the whole thing by stating companies dont give a *beep* about anything but money, cast aspertions on their trustworthyness when they no longer have a presence here to post a reply and when he'd have been better letting sleeping dogs lie thats his look out

LOL....well, so much for JG doing a "new gun".....don't want to say I "told you so"...but I did.

Anyway, the "winning" gun would have been the TAVOR, and I'd really rather wait for TSI on that one....so no love lost there :)

Plus since when can a member (and a new one at that) "demand" that another member leave? and sue on what grounds?

Sounds pathetic to me....

nopes a certain person demanded that she leave because they got here first, placed large orders with JG and he'd sue her company if she didnt leave

That is certainly disgusting. It is like if we were some kind of cattle the "stronger" shepherd can steer whereever they want. (in this case to their own store).

If one can demand some other person to leave we certainly can demand that person to get the hell out of here as well, can't we ?

apologies to mods if thats reopening a can of worms but if said individual wants to come back on here and reopen the whole thing by stating companies dont give a *beep* about anything but money, cast aspertions on their trustworthyness when they no longer have a presence here to post a reply and when he'd have been better letting sleeping dogs lie thats his look out

WTF? :o:angry:

I'm really hoping that this is all a misunderstanding, although I doubt it.

Like others have said, since when did an individual (other than Arnie himself) have a right to remove a member?

I'm going with the assumption that the mods are dealing with this in private (quite right).

• 1 month later...

Welcome! the JG BAR 10 is an emmense gun, thanks for making an affordable but decent sniper rifle for beginers, very good job, your simple solutions to construction problems of the gun are great!

i am glad that you appreciate the views of your possible customers in the airsoft community!

do you sell spare parts for a JG BAR 10 or do you use VSR 10 parts?

Archived