• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they are. Cactus (of Cactus Hobby) posted this photo on the AirsoftCanada forums:

Armyoftwo4.jpg

Haha thats definitely interesting lol. I forgot it has to be airsoftable so they had to take out a lot of features.

Psh, I don't want visibility :\.

It looks pretty good, just not what I thought.

actually, that might be able to be made more accurate with some clay and what not.

Edited by Spartan117x
Hey uscm, is it possible to drink through the mask?

It would have to be done using a bottle, and you would probably have to tip your head up, but is it doable?

It's doable. But personally I'd just stick my hydration tube under the mask and drink from that. ;)

Not much info so far:

Coming really really soon..much sooner than you think lol..more pictures of the AOT masks..

Also made a 300 "Immortals" mask.

aot1ol6.jpg

aot3pp8.jpg

aot2wi6.jpg

5 point strap

aot5vq4.jpg

4 point strap (for 300 "Immortals" mask).

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9465/aot4al1.jpg

Those AOT masks look absolutely badass.

How easy is it to sight with irons, red dots, and scopes? Comparable to paintball facemasks?

Relatively easy. Still not as good as a bare cheek (as your soft cheek can squish to accomodate your buttstock), but it's definitely MUCH better than any paintball mask out there.

I tried it out with my Systema PTW's iron sights and only a slight tilt of the head is required to line up the sights. I'm sure it's much easier with an RDS.

My OD mask w/ goggles came in today. I bought it for $40 shipped from the classifieds here. Freaking steal considering new ones are $65. =]

I LOVE IT.

The goggles are crystal clear and pretty decent quality. The mask fits great on my face and feels very sturdy. Can't wait to try it out.

My OD mask w/ goggles came in today. I bought it for $40 shipped from the classifieds here. Freaking steal considering new ones are $65. =]

I LOVE IT.

The goggles are crystal clear and pretty decent quality. The mask fits great on my face and feels very sturdy. Can't wait to try it out.

Post pics please!

For something like this, it's probably good to have pics of it on as many faces as possible :unsure:

Even though I am very happy with the looks of this mask and the protection it provides, I have to say that it is a nightmare to keep fog out of my goggles.

I play CQB and run a hell of a lot, and sweat a lot. I also have to wear a balaclava under my mask, otherwise, it's not comfortable, which also adds to the steam factor.

I use ESS V12 on open position, with cat cr@p. Still, fogging gets really bad in only a few minutes.

The only solution to this issue is to use mesh goggles. Otherwise, if you sweat a lot, forget it...

smaskphixrrm8.jpg

garibaldi: do you have thermal lenses in your ESS goggles? if not, i'd recomend a set (if they're available for your goggles) they work wonders. i havent actually used them with a mask, but i wear a 1 hole balaclava with mine and i get little to no fogging (and they are well ventilated, so they clear quickly)

Anyone in the uk i am going to bulk order these again so if you want to save some money on shipping let me know:

Imortal and AOT masks are $65, blue and red design is $60 (need to confirm this)

Please see the end of this thread :

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...60&start=60