Full auto pistol mod possible?

Mr.Hyde

Hey guys,

A friend of mine is interested in modding his CO2 sigma to fire in full auto instead of semi. I was wondering if it could be done with his pistol, or which ones you could do it with.

He wants to surprise people making them think that his gun is semi, then it fires full auto. He could buy a full auto GBB, but doesnt want to.

Can it be done? I searched a few times, but I got nothing to go on. Ideas?

find the sear...file it down...thats how some guns have been illegally converted to full auto.although they are usually open bolt guns......wait.i have heard of this being done with ruger 10/22's.....

the sear would be my first guess..

I AM NOT ADVOCATING THE CONVERSION OF FIREARMS TO FULL AUTO.IT IS AN ILLEGAL, UNSAFE, AND STUPID THING TO DO.THIS INFORMATION WAS GIVEN FOR THE EXPERIMENTAL USE OF SOMEONE ELSE, I AM NO LIABLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO TO ANY REAL STEEL OR AIRSOFT GUN..... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

sorry.didn't want ATF a' knockin on my door...... :)

I really think the UTG M3 is what you are looking for. Although with shipping it will be a little over $70.

You could get 2 TSD shotguns, very fun.

If you are going to get a spring pistol, try the UTG MK23. It comes with 2 mags metal silencer and the gun. It's only $20, and you could get a holster and rifle with the rest.

I really think the UTG M3 is what you are looking for. Although with shipping it will be a little over $70.

You could get 2 TSD shotguns, very fun.

If you are going to get a spring pistol, try the UTG MK23. It comes with 2 mags metal silencer and the gun. It's only $20, and you could get a holster and rifle with the rest.

Can you explain why you are offering advice in a thread YOU posted, yourself?

Also, I'm confused as to what a pump shotgun or spring pistol has to do with the topic. :unsure:

you could try this , but i am not sure if it will work

Sorry but that video deserves an award for being the most incompetent bag of junk I've ever seen.

I mean, for gods sake, show it not working properly at first and then pause the film, sort it out and then start filming again.

Also, given how unreliable that mod is, I can't see anybody wanting to use it in-game. The guy couldn't even keep it working while he test-fired it. :rolleyes:

You *could* file off the disconnector piece on the trigger bar, but I really recommend against that, since it's going to be permanent and not going to work well.

I've not tried it, but if it even works I would predict it would result in large decrease in gas efficiency, possibly a decrease in muzzle velocity, and reliability. If it doesn't work, the hammer is going to catch on the back of the slide or a part of the blowback and it's going to be a pain to unjam. The slide may still jam frequently even if the gun does work for the most part.

Full-auto airsoft guns are designed in a way that allows them to be reliable when in full auto by the addition of extra trigger/hammer bits that allow the hammer to fall once the slide returns to battery (fully forward), but stay cocked as the slide is returning. Any mod that I know of to make a semi gun fire full-auto will allow the hammer to fall as the slide returns, allowing the gas release valve to constantly release gas, which, as you may have guessed, is not good.

Sorry if none of this is clear, may have killed a few brain cells with that wasabi paste....

Archived