Anime

MDK_Marshal

Most things don't like snakes that much. Which is not entirely unreasonable.

However, hedgehogs, in fact, eat snakes, so you'll need to do better than that! :P

Although traditionally classified in the now abandoned order Insectivora, hedgehogs are not exclusively insectivores but are almost omnivorous. Hedgehogs feed on insects, snails, frogs and toads, snakes, bird eggs, carrion, mushrooms, grass roots, berries, melons, and watermelons. In fact, berries constitute a major part of an Afghan Hedgehog's diet in early spring after hibernation. The hedgehog is occasionally spotted after a rainstorm foraging for earthworms. Although forest hedgehogs, most well-known to Europeans, are indeed mainly insectivores, this is not necessarily true for other species.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh right...so there were 2 anime-looking threads, I dont participate usually in either, and accidentally posted in the wrong one...

Sometimes this place gets so stupid, even I feel intelligent.

Well, this place certainly isn't stupid...

:unsure:

Or childishly lowbrow

rikki.jpg

(I can't sleep(not now at least:())

Right. This thread has just failed so hard, I'm going to lock and camouflage it. The last page of posts will also be set invisible, to bump it off the front page.

With any luck, this'll spark a few "what happened to that thread?" threads, filled with rumours and speculation, and perhaps even some kind of humour; the type that this thread lost long ago.

Archived