Anime

MDK_Marshal

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard Greeks invented gayness.

I thought it was just running around naked...

Theres only one return okay, and it aint of the king, its of the jedi.

What about my broken toaster? Am I not allowed to return that?

What happened to "me"? or better yet what happened to "Don't" and "Hurt"?

I suck at capitalizing. And spelling. And typing. Wouldn't surprise me if I was dyslexic to some degree. And, to be fair, that's a horrible reason for not letting me return my toaster. It's burning all the toast I put in it! ;_;

Just to stir things up:

OSX sucks. Big time. And so do Macs.

True. But, Have you seen the new iMacs? OH GOD SO PURRTY!!!! Especialy the huuuuge one. *drools*

Friend of mine wants to get one - initially I did my best to dissuade her from getting one and to get a proper PC instead, but then she mentioned she wants it for artsy things and graphical stuff. So Fair enough, says I, as that's about the only thing they're decent for.

True. But, Have you seen the new iMacs? OH GOD SO PURRTY!!!! Especialy the huuuuge one. *drools*

Friend of mine wants to get one - initially I did my best to dissuade her from getting one and to get a proper PC instead, but then she mentioned she wants it for artsy things and graphical stuff. So Fair enough, says I, as that's about the only thing they're decent for.

Wrong. Anything a Mac can do, a cheaper PC can do.

Apple is too expensive. 99% of the chinese population know that.

Afterall, they make it and copy it. :D

This said, Statistics say that the Ipod is the best sold music player, Ipod fanatics like to refer to it without the "sold" to cover up the small technical inaccuracies and bad after sale service. :D

And statitics can prove anything,90 percent of the european population knows that.

Thanks for that.

And DL - Yes, that's true. But she can afford one, and will use it for photoshop and other arty things, which is one of the few things macs don't suck as for. The screens, especially on the huge one, are pretty damned good, and they DO look nice.

If she wanted to play games, tinker with setting, or any of this nonsense that I like doing, then I'd still be bugging her not to get a mac.

But when all you're gona run is MSN, photoshop, and Firefox..... It really doesn't matter that much.

Archived