AAKA

Recently ordered a bugout bag from AAKA. Money has been taken from my account but as yet no bag. Ive tried phoning-the number doesn't exist and my e-mails are been totally ignored. The site continues to be updated though. tracking my order on the site says that payment is awaiting approval but, that was approved on the day of sale. I've tried looking around on the web and this seems common with the company, one person thinks they went bust according to the companies house website they are still trading. Can anyone offer me any help or advice please???

Try going onto 192.com and searching for his name using the address ect. I think you may have to pay a couple of quid to get full use of 192.com but no doubt worth it. I'll try a little search in the morning on the free side using various info, see what pops up. There's also seeing if bt.com has a number for the address on the online directory enquiries.

I spoke to my bank yesterday and they said I got to give it 30 days until they can attempt to claim my money back. I've bought stuff regular off the internet for over four years and have never ever came across somebody like this. Thanks for your help.

Archived