• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, everyone here gets so mad when someone does something to their personal gun that they don't like. Everyone has an opinion. Not everyone likes the same things... -_- (not to be disrespectful)

Enteryourusername, is that one of those $10 clip on, plastic bi-pods? I have a Spetsnaz (see pics) so I don't think it would clip on since there's no external barrel (silencer, though).

dsc008346gp.th.jpg

dsc008358su.th.jpg

dsc008365cp.th.jpg

Edited by futbolpunk

LMAO! Seriously though, I have noticed that you tend to bash people for doing things that you don't like. I'm not trying to start a conflict, and you very well be kidding around with them, but it seems pretty harsh to someone on the outside of it all (like me).

What do you want them to do, just leave the gun STOCK?! (and everyone throws on the wood kits :rolleyes:)

Edited by futbolpunk
LMAO!  Seriously though, I have noticed that you tend to bash people for doing things that you don't like.  I'm not trying to start a conflict, and you very well be kidding around with them, but it seems pretty harsh to someone on the outside of it all (like me).

What do you want them to do, just leave the gun STOCK?!  (and everyone throws on the wood kits  :rolleyes:)

Do I tend to? I don't think I do. Could you point it out to me more often? I try not to.

Once again the Red Alliance strikes a crucial blow to the pitiful forces of people with one AK!

*ouch* DirtySanta, it's a good thing I don't know where you live or I'd be tempted to run a liberation mission.

Source.jpg

Phase1_1.jpg

Edited by PlasticMag