• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was just a black AK-47S, but then I noticed the handguard. I've never seen one before... it's like my chihuahua - so ugly it's beautiful.

Too bad it doesn't have RIS though. Also, maybe it's just the lack of RIS, but it looks like the handguard is a little stretched compared to the current Spetsnaz.

Yeah it is a little odd to see...how long ago did you get it Big Tony?

well ive had that for just under a year, a friend of mine bought it off Slayer and upon its arrival it stayed at my place, because his parents wouldnt let him have another aeg, and so it remained at mine till i said one day why dont i just buy the thing off you .... he agreed and now its mine.

That Ak spets ltd came out in 1997, only a hand full of people own one, mine has a m190 spring and tn barrel installed (i think)

His and Her's AK's

My AK47 with Beta Spetsnaz Stock, Grip, and Upper Reciever/Dust Cover. The foregrip was painted black. Attached is a STAR GP30.

My Girlfriend's AK Beta Spetsnaz with that wierd... thumb hole... foregrip... dealie... Honestly... it's wierd... but she says it's like holding a P90... fine for her. She also has a suppressor attached to her gun, obviously. I painted the suppressor, dust cover, and her 250rd mags a very matte black. They look quite nice.

AK47GP30andAKBS.jpg

Edited by Coop

I'm not sure what kit it was. We bought her AK used and all the furniture came with it.

Yeah, I'm not all to crazy with my flashhider either... i keep trying to steal my girlfriends suppressor when she isn't looking.

Whats wrong with an ak with no mods? I actually like it looks better more authenic to me atleast.

I didn't mean it like that. I meant my AK-47 is nothing special like those, with the wood-kits and what-not. I too hate the accessories. But I love the kits, and I don't think I'll be getting one of those for a looooong time :(