post-8517-1135534032_thumb.jpg

My AK...I decided that mine looked too much like other people's AK around here, so I decided to individualize mine a little bit.

post-8517-1135534226_thumb.jpg

Here's a closeup of the front end. I think I did a pretty good job with it. My only gripe is that I couldnt get the cleaning rod back in. Oh well, sacrifices must be made.

EDIT-Sorry about the pic quality. I also neglected to mention that it is all stock, both internally and externally, with the exception of the chop job and some home made glow sights that I am at the moment too busy to photograph.

Edited by sillyp
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks quite nice, it reminds me of this East German Ak:

Perhaps a nice idea for a custom? :)

Well, I did get some money for Christmas... :D Perhaps sometime in the near future I can make it happen.

EDIT-guillom, sweet AK. Im liking the wood furniture. A lot. If you dont mind me asking, how much did that beast cost all told?

Edited by sillyp
guillom, sweet AK.  Im liking the wood furniture.  A lot.  If you dont mind me asking, how much did that beast cost all told?

not mine (if i were rich :rolleyes: )

so let me calculate approximativly

AK 220$

ak 74 kit 720$

gp25 140$

Kobra 160$

Prometheus upgrade stuff 120$

Guarder autoback 50$

and other miscellaneous things (every useless things is useful :P )

so more than 1300$ :rolleyes: (not in one time)

the next will probably be an AKSU

Edited by guillom

Hiya guys,

got my GP-30 40MM 'nade launcher today! got a King Arms 165 shower grenade with it,

(true i havent got my AK yet, Z1 mucked up my order, so they wont be sending it out till jan now!)

But a quick question...ive never had a grenade launcher before...how do i load the grenade? and do you guys have any tips on how to use/ look after it?

Cheers commrades :)

Edited by Wolf Raptor

Nice AK's guys!

Santa: glad to see its found a home ;)

On a side note, i can supply replica PBS-1 and PBS-5 silencers to those that want them. theres a new batch coming in a few weeks, and adding a few to it would be no problem.

Please, contact me on the RA about this (www.red-alliance.net) as i know that Arnies doesnt *really* condone commercial sales.

did i mention full internal baffles? :P