• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is for all the ak lovers like me who dont care if it looks stupid as long as it shoots good. this is how it started

post-13338-1142446423_thumb.jpg

post-13338-1142446482_thumb.jpg

that looked to...er...normal and i play alot of cqb so then it got turned into this...

post-13338-1142446612_thumb.jpg

post-13338-1142446624_thumb.jpg

yes thats electrical tape holding the mags together and the battery on :D lol its a utg btw but nothing inside is utg anymore... but anyway this is my favorite gun, maybe not after i get my ca m16 in 2 days but it will still be my cqb gun and i can easily hit people to 150ft or more

Edited by jc43089
Here's my lil Spetz where I sliced a TDI grip to Beta spetz size and chopped more stuff inside to make it fit on the TM spetz :) njoy

59755119-M.jpg

I also sliced a stock STAR clip then glued em back together. It can hold 36 rounds

I didnt know Led Pocket had children :P:D:o haha

Looks very nice man, I like it alot!

Just thought you AK guys would be intrested, Classic Army is making a few new AK's

12.jpg

3.jpg

135_3518~0.jpg

And they are making a wood kit, no idea if it will be stock from the factory on their new AEG's though. I think the wood kits are on from the factory though.

Edited by Milla

ok, here is my somewhat modified spetz. but, i need your help guys. so plz answer with one of the following choices. Keep in mind that i play mostly CQB.

A. Keep the stock on

B. Take the stock off

C. Buy a side folding stock you cheapo

D. Mikhail Kalashnikov is on his way to your house to punch you in the mouth

Thanks for your input :D

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

Just got some new RS parts for my AKs from Exoframe. Thanks, man!

I got: a trigger guarder, mag catch, mag catch spring and a front sight post. The bad news is, the front sight post will not fit my Guarder AK, so I need to have one made. Oh well...

Just got some new RS parts for my AKs from Exoframe. Thanks, man!

I got: a trigger guarder, mag catch, mag catch spring and a front sight post. The bad news is, the front sight post will not fit my Guarder AK, so I need to have one made. Oh well...

I think you'll need a real steel slider which has the proper threads.

Nice work Jules. I have work on the TM plastic too, with markers, screwdrivers and sandpaper.

All original Marui ak, except the flash hider. I wanted a dirt, low quality and hard used wood.

0033fd.jpg

0043vu.jpg

0028su.jpg

00014fi.jpg

Edited by ash^
I wanted a dirt, low quality and hard used wood.

if thats what you want, get the KA wood kit, like i got on mine. its very cheap, and hence the quality isn't exactly stunning, but it does come up nice when you have sanded it down a bit. as stock, it is very red and shiny.

pic of mine again, because im a pic ###### :D excuse the shinyness of the silver, it was the camera flash <_<

DSCN2346.jpg

DSCN2349.jpg

got closer pics of the wood parts if you want them. i skirmished this for the first time and my arms were actually aching - its really heavy now.

they're some real nice photos aswell ash^ ;)

Edited by screamin_weasel