• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh you son-of-a-gun. nice! I hope you plan on welding up those rivet holes, or at least filling with solder... that kit deserves more than putty!

very very nice...

thanks!

yeah i saved the rivets i took out, they are going back in after i get the cover(rear tunnion?) done in the back.

thegunrunner: heh..

Aeig: its sanded down guarder wood and rubbed with some oil, they will do until i get my new handguards.

That looks awesome! What parts you using in that?

thats for the thumbs up :).

Its got a CAW wood kit with a thumbhole grip. Added to that a front sight and flashhider from a spetz, a few hours of chopping and drilling and their it is.

Im currently (as we speak) chopping it down even shorter, pics when im done

-Mike

000000000000cyma.jpg

cyma AK47S arrived yesterday

000000000000ftcak.jpg

FTC AK47 that i finally got to pick up today. All marvel at its dodgy gas operated weirdness! :) just need to knock together a gas rig for the bugger...

00000000000all.jpg

...and somewhere to put them all :)

Edited by snorkelman
How does it handle to the TM much of a difference is it worth the cash?

this one was 280 fps out of the box lower ROF than TM

Only had a chance to try it in our flat so far and 10m range is all i have to play with in there Shoots just over an inch group on short bursts of auto and under an inch on 5 shot semi Passes my usual shred front of a rizla packet test

out the box works ok couple of tweaks will get it up to 330 FPS

Would probably need a bit of preventative maintenance to keep it ticking over long term but if buyer already knows their way around a gearbox nothing that cant be easily/cheaply improved

I feel like such a ######...

airsoft013.jpg

Although unloading into a target and not having to reload with a midcap every 5 seconds is nice =)

If I had the money I'd make it a legitimate RPK, but until then I guess I'll continue to feel like a ######.

Also just to mention im using the new Start2 drum mag

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...sp?prodID=20338

Very good construction, although required modification to fit with my G&P metal body.